Final Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer

Started by Unit 33, October 20, 2015, 12:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

it took them 20 years to make the death star using slave labor....during which rebels stole x-wings and plans and mass produced them on a rebellion budget. they also made awings and bwings off the same budget and the empire made tie interceptors to deal with the better rebel ships....WHY IS IT IN 30 YEARS THEN THEY STILL USE THE SAME  :censored: PLANES DID EVERYONE WHO CAME UP WITH SHIP DESIGN DIE IN THE BATTLE OF ENDOR ON BOTH SIDES?????

It was honestly disappointing. It didn't feel like Star Wars trailer, just some typical blockbuster.

I still can't wait
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I'm trying to avoid hype and spoilers but I really like what I've seen so far. It looks like they've got the spectacular battles right but also the physical sets and background details that are so important to star wars.

And despite wanting to avoid speculation I have to ask; WHERE IS LUKE? He's not even in the poster,or is he?  : ;)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I read somewhere either it's just to keep us wondering so we will be surprised, or there is some kind of physical appearance issue they don't want us to see until the movie. Maybe he has a big scar or a mask or something. Either way, it's all about keeping our anticipation up.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

October 20, 2015, 06:37:20 PM #6 Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 06:39:14 PM by Gold Man
A good search or two on Google and something turned up:

http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/08/heres-your-first-look-at-luke-skywalker-in-star-wars-the-force-awakens/

Says here he was in a 3D filming apparatus when the photo was taken. Either way, you'll get Luke, but I sense he will look like such as the link above details. ;)

Quote from: hellish hellbird on October 20, 2015, 02:22:02 AM
WHY IS IT IN 30 YEARS THEN THEY STILL USE THE SAME PLANES DID EVERYONE WHO CAME UP WITH SHIP DESIGN DIE IN THE BATTLE OF ENDOR ON BOTH SIDES?????
So they can sell TIE fighter and X-Wing toys. Star Wars has always been about merchandising.

Quote from: Roxas on October 20, 2015, 08:37:31 AM
It was honestly disappointing. It didn't feel like Star Wars trailer, just some typical blockbuster.

Well, I guess that's the audience they have to sell it to. There's no need to make a 'fan-service' trailer for the hardcore SW fans, since they're going to see it anyway.

Quote from: Unit 33 on October 22, 2015, 12:30:08 AM
So they can sell TIE fighter and X-Wing toys. Star Wars has always been about merchandising.

Well, I guess that's the audience they have to sell it to. There's no need to make a 'fan-service' trailer for the hardcore SW fans, since they're going to see it anyway.

Exactly. They are going to make indescribable amounts of money off of this movie.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: hellish hellbird on October 20, 2015, 02:22:02 AM
WHY IS IT IN 30 YEARS THEN THEY STILL USE THE SAME  :censored: PLANES DID EVERYONE WHO CAME UP WITH SHIP DESIGN DIE IN THE BATTLE OF ENDOR ON BOTH SIDES?????
For the record, it was like that in the EU as well. And they are upgraded versions in the movie.