Tatooine map (In Progress)

Started by Ginev, June 23, 2013, 10:20:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 23, 2013, 10:20:09 AM Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 01:51:12 AM by Ginev
FINALLY!The first official version of the map is here.I put alot of effor in this map and to be honest,in my opinion this map is the best i have created so far.Actually one day will be the best since this is only version 1.
ALOT ill say it again ALOT of things still need to be added/fixed.Also some models still dont have sounds not to mention that i still have not  added all weapons.I found a way how you can customize your soldier with new equipment (The 5th soldier of the REBELs).I added a special sound layers.What is this?
.....................................//sound layers\\.................................................
If some of you have played/watched Battlefield3/4 you notice there that when you are far away and shoot your weapon sound is different from that when you are in some other places.The same is and for distance.When you play my map you will hear for what i am talking.
Now the bad news.You have to play only with team 1 (REBELs)Why?
Because if you play with the EMPIRE the REBELs don't shoot you.I mention that in the past and i was hoping someone to help me but no one know how we can fix that.The problem is not in the LUa.I know what i am doing when comes to LUa files.I think the problem is in all the desctructable buildings.Too much "armedbuilding" class buildings and somehow this effect the already stupid bots :D Well i add alot off hint nodes so they hide and position themselfs around corners and ruins.I am sorry but i simply dont know how to fix this...for now. :)
I will expand everything in the latest updates so i am also open for suggestions how we can contiune with the map or the sides.   :tu:   Well...i know that some of you already downloaded the map and still reading all this crap so i dont want to lose your time guys ;d   Merry cristmas.Cheers!

:cheers:    :cheers:    :cheers:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/23939682/GINEV+TATOOINE+MAP.zip

Credits:
Credits for pandemic for the game and Modding Tools
Credits for Acemastermind for the Tie tank.
Credits for sereja for helping me with alot of things.Also and for the Tie tank-Tread remaking, adding shadow, render effects, odf fix
Credits for Tirpider.He also help.
Credits for squeddie for his assets.
Credits for Caleb1117 for his assets.
Credits and for Rends for his Rends Mos Eisley Assets.
Credits go also for the whole swbf community here that support me.Thank you all guys.The battle just begin.  :slap:  :XD:

Looking forward to this. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I look forward to this map. Best of luck.

Your maps always have something special about them. I'm looking forward to the release. And welcome back to modding. :)

Just in case you do not know, we know have all the SWBF lua scripts.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

June 23, 2013, 06:20:36 PM #6 Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 06:22:22 PM by Phobos
yes they are useful

June 24, 2013, 02:37:02 AM #8 Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 04:32:28 AM by Ginev
Lol thanks alot.I will download them now.
Hey someone remember the script that make only team 1 playable for the player?I use it once but dont remember it anymore.

i don't really understand what campaign map means....

Quote from: Ltin on June 24, 2013, 05:14:24 PM
i don't really understand what campaign map means....
Story mode
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

Instead of a regular conquest match you are directed as to what to do next. Ginev has a fancy way of doing it in SWBFI where you are forced to take certain CP's before you move on.

Quote from: 411Remnant on June 24, 2013, 05:15:15 PM
Story mode
doesnt help
Quote from: Kit Fisto on June 24, 2013, 05:44:56 PM
Instead of a regular conquest match you are directed as to what to do next. Ginev has a fancy way of doing it in SWBFI where you are forced to take certain CP's before you move on.
like swbfII campaign?

Quote from: Ltin on June 24, 2013, 06:36:06 PM
doesnt help
like swbfII campaign?
Like when you're forced to fight for the Galactic Republic, and you can only fight the Confederacy of Independent States for control over planets and their relative systems.

How do you not know what story mode is?...

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on June 24, 2013, 07:26:25 PM
Like when you're forced to fight for the Galactic Republic, and you can only fight the Confederacy of Independent States for control over planets and their relative systems.

How do you not know what story mode is?...
I don't know how much clearer I could be lol. He is creating a map that has you do SWBF1 type objectives like the galactic civil war and clone wars campiagn(The one with movies and has you play with different classes different from instant action like the Battle droids versus gungan campaign mission). Exactly what republic commando is saying.
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant