Under bombardment.

Started by Sereja, March 07, 2022, 01:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I've been thinking about you during all this old buddy! Stay safe and y'all keep giving those russians hell.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Just heard that Russian forces are now attacking Odessa which is where Sereja is. Stay safe and fight if you find the courage.

NYpost
If you are good at something, never do it for attention.

Heh, don't worry, just few new bombs doesn't enough to get me.  :P
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

May 12, 2022, 02:43:06 AM #19 Last Edit: May 12, 2022, 02:46:36 AM by Giftheck
Glad to see that you're still okay at the moment. Stay safe out there, Sereja.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

Hoping you're still out there, and you and your friends and family are still fine.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

Wow, totally thought I replied on this thread back when it was first posted...
Anyways Sereja, been thinking about you a lot since all of this started earlier in the year. Ditto to Giftheck, hope you and your loved ones are doing ok and still safe.

It's been six months since Sereja last logged on. I hope he's doing okay.
In Progress:

On Hold:

Don't warry, I am ok, just a busy a little bit. (hunting for x-mas tree etc.)  :xmastim:
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

I'm glad to hear you're okay. Stay safe out there.
In Progress:

On Hold:

Indeed, take care.  Don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything.   :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I haven't been around much lately since the war in Ukraine started, but I would like to send you a big hug and all my support. I hope you are safe and healthy Sereja!!!
AR Clan Discord: https://discord.gg/gmmSm5e | Star Wars: Battlefront - 20th Anniversary (2004-2024)