Wrong OS

Started by Dbiz, October 06, 2011, 12:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have Windows 7 but BF2 is not compatible.  Is their anything that can be done?

I have Windows 7 as well and have no issues with it. What exactly are the issues that you are experiencing?

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

When i go to load it i get "D:\ is not a valid Win32 application"

Nevermind.  iam assuming i lack the necessary Graphics card as well. 

run the bf2's system check thing. at the launcher menu there should be a button for analyzing your computer to make sure it meets the requirements
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

http://www.xfire.com/communities/perfectlittleangels/forums/157275/topic/2980274/

Read the information in that link.  Maybe it applies in your case, dunno.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I feel like my issues are more in depth than you think.  I don't get the launch menu at all, and in order for the game to "crash" the computer; it would need to be installed first. 

I am thinking I am going to need to spend some $$$ on a graphics card and do some computer surgery in order to even install the game. 

Your concerns are much obliged and its good to know i have trust worthy help in these sorts of matters

And you actually installed the game? From the disk for the PC version, off a CD or DVD? You went through the entire process?

Did you attempt to reinstall the game to a different location on the C drive?

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

No.  The game was never intalled.  I am thinking my computer is unable to read the format of the disc due to the fact i am running on Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit and/or i lack the necessary graphics card.