SWBF War - Week 4 - Bespin

Started by Bacara, December 24, 2010, 02:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
We tend to sort out teams during the buffer map anyway.
I personally don't mind what team I end up on, as long as we have a decent battle.

Quote from: Ansifen on January 03, 2011, 05:55:34 AM
We tend to sort out teams during the buffer map anyway.
I personally don't mind what team I end up on, as long as we have a decent battle.
Yeah, we do but I would still like to see how many people are Imperials and how many are Rebels. We'll probably have to even out the teams on the buffer, but it's still good to know.
Quote from: Fire on January 02, 2011, 09:28:17 PM
So this battle will take place next saturday? like the old ones or?  ???
Yeah, it will hopefully take place this saturday, Jan. 8th at around 6 EST. Me and JK are working it out right now and once we find a definite time, I'll post all the info here.
You can run, but you'll die tired.

I will be in town on the 8th, depending on the time, I will play. I was on the Imps previously, but I don't mind switching if need be.

I plan on attending.  Since exams are the following week I will just have to study a lot earlier in the day ;).

January 03, 2011, 04:54:50 PM #19 Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 02:51:33 PM by {Remnant} Bacara
Awesome. That time works for JK so here are the official details.

Time: 6 EST, 5 CST, 4 MTN, 3 PST
Date: Saturday, January 15th
Maps: Bespin: CC and Platforms
Rules: Same as always.
Teams: Will be worked out on the buffer map.
IP Address: 75.1.165.99

The buffer will start 30 minutes before the time above. You have until then to join the server. You can join any time during the battle, but please make it for the buffer if you can. Thanks,

~Bacara

depending on how many BHF members are going to the battle will depend if i go. As of right now i have OSX reinstalled on my computer and my SWBF disc laying next to be yet to be installed.

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

January 05, 2011, 04:21:38 PM #21 Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 09:10:09 PM by {Remnant} Bacara
Quote from: Soap Mactavish on January 04, 2011, 06:00:42 PM
depending on how many BHF members are going to the battle will depend if i go. As of right now i have OSX reinstalled on my computer and my SWBF disc laying next to be yet to be installed.
lol what happened to never touching the game again ;) lol jk. We would be glad to have ya Soap.

Just a heads up- due to unforeseen circumstances I may not be able to host this game. I will, however, do my best to.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

I may be late to this.  Some last minute dinner plans with parents.  i should be done before, but it is possible that we may run over...
Drill Sergeant-Legends 1.0
Colonel-CIS
Junior Admin-Legends 2.0
Strategos-Battlefront Triumvirate
Commander-Legends 2.0
Free Agent

Quote from: Jedikiller on January 08, 2011, 09:01:10 AM
Just a heads up- due to unforeseen circumstances I may not be able to host this game. I will, however, do my best to.
OK, I'll get a back up host just in case.
Quote from: Magic Liber on January 08, 2011, 11:13:06 AM
I may be late to this.  Some last minute dinner plans with parents.  i should be done before, but it is possible that we may run over...
That's fine bro. Just come whenever you can and that would be great.

January 08, 2011, 02:36:49 PM #25 Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 03:05:50 PM by {Remnant} Bacara
OK guys, here are the official details.

Time: 6:30 EST, 5:30 CST, 4:30 MTN, 3:30 PST
Date: Saturday, January 8th
Maps: Bespin: CC and Platforms
Rules: Same as always.
Teams: Will be worked out on the buffer map.
IP Address: 69.246.184.48

The server is up. Join.

~Bacara

Sorry I missed this. I had intended to join, but it slipped my mind. I attempted to join just now, but failed. Sorry folks. Hope y'all had fun.  :cheers:

Empire won both.  I don't remember the score for CC, but it was 116 - 0 at the end for plats.
Drill Sergeant-Legends 1.0
Colonel-CIS
Junior Admin-Legends 2.0
Strategos-Battlefront Triumvirate
Commander-Legends 2.0
Free Agent

Sorry about missing it. I had a robotics tournament I had to volunteer at and did not get home until 7:30.

i didnt make it because the playoffs are on. Seahawks vs the Saints was an amazing game. One of the biggest upsets ive seen in post season play ever. 7-9 seahawks beat the defending super bowl champions in the 4th quarter with 5 min left in the game.

ORGASMIC

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon