Joining

Started by DoctorOculus, July 30, 2022, 01:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Of all the games I've played, SWBF has some of the fondest memories with my childhood friends. We still occasionally play when we're all back in town together and have time (which is getting rarer as we have families). Plus we'd always share the same dvd copy growing up because we never could figure out multiplayer :XD: . I still have my original copy and hopefully I'll be able to convince them to join up here.
"Right action is better than knowledge; but in order to do what is right, we must know what is right."
-Charlemagne

Welcome!
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

Welcome to the site. A few of us have organised games on swbfspy (modded multiplayer that supports the disk versions) every week or you'll find a few players on steam most evenings if you want to play online.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Welcome feel free to reach out if you have any issues. 

hi im Kaitlynn and I have been playing for at least 3 maybe 4 years now, all of my friends no longer play so its just me and playing by your self just isn't any fun. im looking for people who are down to play just about anything but SFA. I play on ps4, me and my fiancĂ© share an account. he doesn't play swbf2 anymore. I have a mic that works and im down to play just about anything. please consider adding me  ;). lukewarm_finish

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on July 31, 2022, 03:32:49 AMWelcome to the site. A few of us have organised games on swbfspy (modded multiplayer that supports the disk versions) every week or you'll find a few players on steam most evenings if you want to play online.

Fabulous! I'll keep an eye on the swbfspy. Is there a thread or discord group for when these organized games meet?
"Right action is better than knowledge; but in order to do what is right, we must know what is right."
-Charlemagne

Quote from: DoctorOculus on September 01, 2022, 11:23:57 AMFabulous! I'll keep an eye on the swbfspy. Is there a thread or discord group for when these organized games meet?

The most active is probably AR discord if you have that: https://discord.gg/pfGRPThaB7
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)