Serejas Turbotank

Started by Sereja, October 13, 2013, 03:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 13, 2013, 03:11:14 PM Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 03:14:38 PM by Sereja
Serejas Turbotank

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1038

This is my, adopted for SWBF1, republic Turbotank (Juggernaut).
The model is based on assets by DooFi, but most of parts was remaded and deleted, so there is actualy not much left.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Features:
New animation, woking treads, turrets, collision, shadow, lowrez, chunks, render effects.

Known issues:
1. Some parrts (mostly wheels), have incorrect shadow artifact bug. Reason: issue of the one of last ZETools version. Can be fixed only by Ande.
2. AI can't use side turrets in all directions. Reason: it have very unusual construction, and I do not know, how to set it up correct, without ruin the model canon look's.

Credits: me, Sereja.
DooFi for some of the textures and model parts.

Enjoy the ride!
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

very nice sereja your vehicles are always impressive

Thank's! :)
I guess many new maps, with this vehicle, now cud be possible. ;)

I look forward to seeing this in action! Perhaps an enlarged Kashyyyk: Beachhead (SWBFII Kashyyyk map) could work for this...

Yes, turbotank, deserve to be a part of some nice Kashyyyk map, but it's too big for the stock BF2 one. Perhaps, only AT-AP, may have a chance to be there... If I ever figure out, how to make a walkers. ;)

is there any chance we can see some video of this beast in action? The textures look brliiant! very well done job seraja!
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

Please, someone help me!!

I'm trying to use the Serejas's Turbotank in my map, but after munge, I receive this message:

"ERROR[levelpack req\rep_tread_turbotank.req]:Could not open munged\pc\rep_tread_turbotank.anims for input. DOS reports:
No such file or directory
ERROR[levelpack req\rep_tread_turbotank.req]:Could not open munged\pc\rep_tread_turbotank.anims for input. DOS reports:
No such file or directory

2 Errors    0 Warnings

ERROR[levelpack rep.req]:Expecting bracket, but none was found.
File : munged\pc\rep_tread_turbotank.lvl.req(1)...

ucft <--
ERROR[levelpack rep.req]:Expecting bracket, but none was found.
File : munged\pc\rep_tread_turbotank.lvl.req(1)...

ucft <--

2 Errors    0 Warnings
"

Sorry for my terrible english, I'm still learning this language O.O

This vehicle is for SWBF1, it will need to be modified in order to be useable in SWBF2.

Commander Awesome, thanks for responding me!!
And how can I MOD it? Have idea??

I need this in my BF2 MOD hahahahahaha

Is it possible to turn it into a mobile command post like the AT-TE?

Yes. The class you need to use is "commandhover".
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

How can I put this in my BF1 MOD?

Quote from: Gui de Machaut on April 02, 2016, 06:33:26 PM
How can I put this in my BF1 MOD?
You should check out Breakdown's Modding Guide here: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=8.0
Much of your basic modding questions can be answered in here, and with more specific questions, please use the SWBF 1 Modding section of the page.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.