Collection of Star Wars Fan Fiction Stories Disscusion

Started by (Wusi)Trooper X, March 06, 2015, 04:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Do to recent mass requests for more stories, I have decided to post a collection of great Star Wars fan fictions here on SWBFG'S. Instead of just giving out links to every story to every one who PM'S me, Ill just Post them here, on a separate thread. I plan on making this thread here for discussion about the idea and about the stories that I post here. When I make the other thread I would like no one to leave comments, so that I can post up new stories, and keep it all nice and organized. I would love to hear what you guys think about having a collection of fan fiction stories here. I will be making the thread with the stories in 3 days, to see what you guys think, and to give me a little bit of time to organize them. Long live not only Star Wars Battlefront, but also Star Wars al together!
History Guy! "Oh without the history..."
Archiving Guy! "Mods are Amazing they make you play the game, even when you cant play online!"

You're gunna be here a while....

Moderators, you should probably make a board for it.

Quote from: Commander Awesome on March 06, 2015, 06:40:02 PM
You're gunna be here a while....

I think that for now a board wont be necessary, seeing how Ill most likely just put a couple really goods ones up, and ones that I have already read. Maybe after a while Ill get a board.
Archiving Guy! "Mods are Amazing they make you play the game, even when you cant play online!"

Quote from: Commander Awesome on March 06, 2015, 06:40:02 PM
Nah, I don't think that's necessary.

So you're going to create a sort of link archive for fanfics? I suggest you work out a template similar to systems we used for the modmaps thread, for example:
Link / Title - Rating X/10 - One sentence summary

Quote from: Unit 33 on March 07, 2015, 02:46:27 AM
Nah, I don't think that's necessary.

So you're going to create a sort of link archive for fanfics? I suggest you work out a template similar to systems we used for the modmaps thread, for example:
Link / Title - Rating X/10 - One sentence summary

Yup, something along those lines.