ICW2 Week 4

Started by Oven, January 07, 2013, 10:00:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
We need more clans :P Each clan have strengths and weaknesses.. So I am sure FC would not dominate as much if say another clan with tactics that worked vs FC :P Just my theory

Quote from: {212}Lt.Com Johnis on January 09, 2013, 09:40:01 AM
Nothing against FC but we should have an ICW without them to see who is Second best.
Do you really want to take the most active clan out of the tournment? Most of the time it is FC vs a combo of YAK, ELK, 212, and Mercs - just so they have enough people.

Quote from: {212} Nixo on January 09, 2013, 10:08:50 AM
We need more clans :P Each clan have strengths and weaknesses.. So I am sure FC would not dominate as much if say another clan with tactics that worked vs FC :P Just my theory
There aren't enough people to do the tournament without FC. Besides, it's more fun fighting them than anyone else. lol

Well, i would have liked UEF to participate, but not many have tunngle :S
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

What we need is less cheaters, or a way to make cheats to not be able to be used in the tournement servers ^^

Quote from: (212)^Adv^-Vixo on January 09, 2013, 12:26:50 PM
What we need is less cheaters, or a way to make cheats to not be able to be used in the tournement servers ^^
Wow just goes to show you cant tell cheats from mods ;)
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: (212)^Adv^-Vixo on January 09, 2013, 12:26:50 PM

It seemed like a good conversation going on, but again Vixo has to come in with another ignorant comment. Really shows his maturity level huh?

Dude, cheaters aren't immortal, just learn how to fight and kill the guy... Have fun, it's a game, SOMEONE is eventually going to cheat.

It's sad that we can't even have a decent conversation about battlefront without mods, hacks, cheats, ect. getting involved. I could care less anymore, I just want to have fun with the fading community.

Eh, Sev and Fate I did not mention FC, or you guys, so stop assuming.

Quote from: SirPimped on January 09, 2013, 10:20:46 AM
Do you really want to take the most active clan out of the tournment? Most of the time it is FC vs a combo of YAK, ELK, 212, and Mercs - just so they have enough people.
Your right nevermind the idea
I'm not multi-clanning I just have lots of affiliates.

Vixo, please stop cluttering the ICW threads with vague accusations.

Quote from: Agent Z on January 09, 2013, 01:56:37 PM
It's sad that we can't even have a decent conversation about battlefront without mods, hacks, cheats, ect. getting involved. I could care less anymore, I just want to have fun with the fading community.

The more and more I see this talk of cheating and stuff on a dying community, the less and less I feel like actually getting Tunngle or GameRanger if this stuff is going on.

... Neither Sev nor I said that you were talking about any clan in particular now did we? I was simply stating your ignorance and immaturity.

January 09, 2013, 02:54:07 PM #29 Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 03:00:53 PM by (212)^Adv^-Vixo
Ok so I'm immature for not liking cheats...k lol. Oven I was not accusing anyone, I was just stating my thought on the question and they get angry.