ICW2 Week 4

Started by Oven, January 07, 2013, 10:00:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 07, 2013, 10:00:44 AM Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 09:06:12 AM by UNIT 33
The final week of our tournament is here! I hope you guys are having fun, and I hope that this week is the best yet.

Week 3 Results:

• 212 takes Rhen Var
  • FC defends Tranquaan
    FC takes Dantooine
    FC takes Tatooine
    FC takes Mustafar
    FC defends Endor
    FC defends Bespin
  • YAK takes Yavin 4
    YAK defends Kamino

ELK has been eliminated; ELK members may still participate in battles in accordance with the 2:1 rule.

Wookieland has been replaced by Onderon: Dxun Moon which may be downloaded here.

Current Tournament Map Is Here
[spoiler][/spoiler]
ICW2 calendar (updated as information comes in)

Tournament Rules

ICW Mod Map Pack (7z)

ICW Mod Map Pack (rar)

Please announce your battles by midnight CST on Tuesday, and finalize your times/dates by midnight CST on Thursday. Battles should be scheduled for Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.

Please note: Each clan may attack 1 Large planet and 2 Small planets per week.

The battle announcements must take the following form:
Attacking clan:
Defending clan:
Planet:
Proposed date and time of battle:
Attacker side: (If attacking a small planet)

Responses should include the following information:

Defender side: (If defending large planet)

January 07, 2013, 10:23:27 AM #1 Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 10:54:14 AM by {PLA}gdh92
YAK's plans;
Attacking clan: YAK
Defending clan: FC
Planet: Dantooine
Proposed date and time of battle: 4pm EST Friday
Attacker side: Empire

Planet: Endor
Proposed date and time of battle: 2pm EST Saturday

Planet:Tatooine Jabba then Mos
Proposed date and time of battle: 4 EST Sunday
Attacker side:

Please note I've made all our attacks against FC as this is the only way we can win the tournament. FC also said I should ask for no mods to be used before matches take place so I will - please don't.
Hopefully these can be good battles and prove that SWBF and it's players have beaten the odds and this continues to be the best game and community around. I also apologise for my attitude with FC yesterday, I don't like mods being used to gain an advantage against me and others but apart from radar no rules were broken and I could have phrased things a bit better. :)

Edit: I've put the sides in now :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Attacking clan: 212
Defending clan: YAK
Planet: Earth; Russia then Eygpt
Proposed date and time of battle: 3pm EST Sunday (Last time Eygpt took way too long. If we have more players that would make it quicker I guess but there is already a battle afterwards that it will disrupt afterwards?)
Attacker side:

Planet: Utapua:Sinkhole
Proposed date and time of battle: 2pm EST Sunday
Attacker side: We will post it shortly

Planet: Yavin 4
Proposed date and time of battle: 3 EST Friday
Attacker side: Rebels

January 07, 2013, 12:27:07 PM #3 Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 01:02:27 PM by Phobos
Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on January 07, 2013, 10:23:27 AM
Please note I've made all our attacks against FC as this is the only way we can win the tournament. FC also said I should ask for no mods to be used before matches take place so I will - please don't.
Hopefully these can be good battles and prove that SWBF and it's players have beaten the odds and this continues to be the best game and community around. I also apologise for my attitude with FC yesterday, I don't like mods being used to gain an advantage against me and others but apart from radar no rules were broken and I could have phrased things a bit better. :)
You want to win against us you have to earn it? We will use crosshair and skin mods if we want, but no radar if you want. But we are not going to ruin our fun just so you can have fun. Please stop hating on mods if you want a fun fight.

Also for tatooine FC wants
CIS on Mos, Empire on Jabba

Attacking clan: FC
Defending clan: 212
Planet: Kashyyyk Docks
Time/Date: 3pm EST Saturday
Attacker side: CIS

Planet: Hoth Caves
Time/Date: 4pm EST Saturday

Planet: Kamino
Time/Date: 5pm EST Saturday
Attacker side: CIS

Quote from: {212} Nixo on January 07, 2013, 11:56:05 AM
Planet: Yavin 4
Proposed date and time of battle: 3 EST Friday
RE:
Quote from: Phobos on January 07, 2013, 12:27:07 PM
Planet: Yavin 4 Arena
Time/Date: 5pm EST Saturday

January 07, 2013, 01:02:39 PM #5 Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 02:26:09 PM by Phobos
ok we changed it from arena to kamino

gdh92 do not ever contact me again on PMs. you are perm. blocked now.

Yak chooses Empire for Earth please.
I thought we had put things behind us Phobos (that was the aim of my PM) but this is probably for the best. :(
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Ok Guys just stop their are so few BF playerwe don't need to fight yous can fight on another game just not this one. :cheers: Now shake hands and make up
I'm not multi-clanning I just have lots of affiliates.

January 08, 2013, 09:29:01 AM #8 Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 02:29:17 PM by {PLA}gdh92
Quote from: {212} Nixo on January 07, 2013, 11:56:05 AM
Last time Eygpt took way too long. If we have more players that would make it quicker I guess but there is already a battle afterwards that it will disrupt afterwards?
Sorry I missed this until now - I'll get as many YAKs as possible since it took an hour just for one map last time. YAK has another large planet battle with FC after, they were kind enough to wait last time but I don't want to be late twice.

Edit: I'm not ignoring you by the way Johnis, I agree, I've done my best to make up via pm and now I'm just going to enjoy this game again. This is still a great tournanent. :)

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on January 08, 2013, 09:29:01 AM
Sorry I missed this until now - I'll get as many YAKs as possible since it took an hour just for one map last time. YAK has another large planet battle with FC after, they were kind enough to wait last time but I don't want to be late twice.
Okay, and dont get too many :P Still want it to be close :D

I'll try and let you know before the battle, if we both have big teams I think Earth will be a brilliant map. :)

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on January 08, 2013, 09:29:01 AM

Edit: I'm not ignoring you by the way Johnis
Good to know  :P

Sorry about the atrocious delay, I have been putting together a portfolio and stuff.

Someone just pointed out to me that FC have attacked YAk on Kamino and Hoth but they're not connected to them, so I thought I should post. I didn't check battles this week so I missed it, YAK is still willing to fight these battles if it's ok with everyone. (I want to get lots of good matches in the last week). :)

Nothing against FC but we should have an ICW without them to see who is Second best.