A new SWBFGamers Bracket Tournament

Started by SleepKiller, November 02, 2012, 08:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: ComSharpshot on November 04, 2012, 12:18:32 PM
When will this tournament start?
A date has yet to be determined properly but as an estimate I would say in 2-4 weeks times maybe. Maybe sooner maybe later we'll see how quickly people sign up for it. And how many of them are also playing in the other tournament.

Quote from: SleepKiller on November 04, 2012, 05:50:59 PM
A date has yet to be determined properly but as an estimate I would say in 2-4 weeks times maybe. Maybe sooner maybe later we'll see how quickly people sign up for it. And how many of them are also playing in the other tournament.
Sounds good SK cant wait until then.  :cheer:
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Okay so I keep forgetting about this but today I remembered so. I would like to see this tournament go ahead, but to do so we will be needing at least eight people who want to participate. I've wiped list of people who said they would join in as I originally posted this before the Gamespy shutdown.

I myself will be joining in the fun and anyone else is welcome to. And judging by the poll results it looks like CC will once again be the battleground for the tournament. Sign ups close in two weeks after that we shall begin or we might begin sooner should the slots fill up fast enough. (Slots here being a limit of sixteen people, if it fills up I have no complaints in dropping out to let someone else in.)

You'll also notice a poll that will close in one week, please cast your vote in it to decide which sides will be used during the tournament.

I also want to be part of this tournament.
To be the Best, you have to beat the Best.

Ya might have my interest in joining this... ;)

I will need to see when the date for the tourney start is (as well as see if Alpha Clan is in need of one of their best), but if it all agrees with me, I might join. For now, just put me as a maybe. :P

I will join :tu:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

I will join as it has been a while since I have played and I feel I am ready to start again.
Be prepared to... win. Or lose if for some reason I regain all skill I once held :) 
8)
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote from: Dark_Phantom on February 12, 2013, 07:34:13 AM
I will join as it has been a while since I have played and I feel I am ready to start again.
Be prepared to... win. Or lose if for some reason I regain all skill I once held :) 
8)
Haha, you dont need skill, just some luck  ;)

The 25 of February is the start date Gold Man. (That's American time. So 26 for us cool NZ and Aus folks.)

Quote from: SleepKiller on February 12, 2013, 02:26:00 PM
The 25 of February is the start date Gold Man. (That's American time. So 26 for us cool NZ and Aus folks.)

Ok, I'l see how everything will hold out for Alpha next week or so, I might become a General though! :O I'm not giving my hopes up though, just being content.  :P

What exactly is the goal, as in how do you play. What is the purpose of this dual area? It isnt explained.