Under bombardment.

Started by Sereja, March 07, 2022, 01:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi guys, I guess you're all already aware, about new russian invasion in my country. I happy to inform you, I am still alive, and successfully survived after few bombardment. Actually my home city of Odessa, still stay free and almost undamaged. I guess our big fight for the city still ahead. :mf: 
 I guess it's could be really sad, if such nice modder as me, losts head in this mess, so I wil try to be carefull as I can.
 Best wishes guys, and hope someday we may back to tests new maps! ;)
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Glad to hear you're ok. Hope you and your family stay safe through this madness.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Take care Sereja--we all hope the best for you and your family.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Been praying for you since this began. Hope you and your family weather the storm!

Quote from: Sereja on March 07, 2022, 01:28:04 PMHi guys, I guess you're all already aware, about new russian invasion in my country. I happy to inform you, I am still alive, and successfully survived after few bombardment. Actually my home city of Odessa, still stay free and almost undamaged. I guess our big fight for the city still ahead. :mf: 
 I guess it's could be really sad, if such nice modder as me, losts head in this mess, so I wil try to be carefull as I can.
 Best wishes guys, and hope someday we may back to tests new maps! ;)

You should get married to someone inside the United States - easy citizenship, then buy a bunch of guns :)
Never let a person named AnthonyBF2 touch your BF2.

stay safe praying for you and your family and the people of ukraine, from the czech republic.
mods and maps in progress:<br />--Bf1 expanded edition 3.0 version
-- bf1 tcw battles
-- bf1 seasons mod season 1
-- bf2 expanded edition tbh

Hope you and your family stay safe and make it out of this alive. Been praying for you all.
Much love from the USA!

Wishing you and your family safety in these dark times.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

Great to hear from you Sereja, wishing the best for you and your folks!

Stay safe man, I wish we could do more to help.

I'm very glad to hear these terrible events haven't taken your talents away from us. Stay safe, man.

Stay safe, Sereja!! And keep us posted on how you're doing
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Stay safe friend! Free Ukraine. Stay strong Ukrainians. There are good people left there. Still looking forward for new activity from you in the future on here.
If you are good at something, never do it for attention.