Previous topic - Next topic
Here is my newest map, Hoth: Battle Of Echo Base

DOWNLOAD

Credits:

Quote-Pandemic Studios - Mod Tools
-Lucasfilm/Lenovo - Viper Probe Droid and GR-75 from Star Wars: Jedi Challenges
-Lucasfilm - Models from Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
-Free Radical - textures and Wampa Cavern from Star Wars: Battlefront III
-Sereja - SE-14C model (SE-14R based upon this model), assets from his Hoth: Echo Base conversion and Tatooine: Mos Eisley Spaceport map
-Gogie - Texturing method in Substance
-Ben Burtt - Star Wars sound effects
-John Williams - music from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
-John Powell - music from Solo: A Star Wars Story
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Great map!  :tu: The whole theme feels just like SWBF (2015), which I love. All the models look great, and the map is just fun and action packed. My only suggestion is raise the reinforcement count, each match feels a bit short. Overall, a super fun map!
Silly little guy.

Quote from: Skinny on December 24, 2020, 01:20:19 PM
Great map!  :tu: The whole theme feels just like SWBF (2015), which I love. All the models look great, and the map is just fun and action packed. My only suggestion is raise the reinforcement count, each match feels a bit short. Overall, a super fun map!

Thank you :) I did take some inspiration from SWBF 2015 for this map - it actually started life as an attempt to remake Outpost Beta, but in the end I wanted to do a different approach, which would include a few areas of the Base not present in that map.

I'll look into releasing a revised mission to up the reinforcement counts in the near future.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

I noticed upon a recent playthrough a couple or errors I hadn't picked up with regards to the terrain and RainShadow regions not being in the proper place. So I've updated the map.

The AI has been decreased from 40 per side to 35 per side as well, and the reinforcement counts have been raised, so matches should last a little longer.
In Progress:

On Hold:

Finally got around to trying this map, and it's a great large scale Hoth map!
Love the expanded Echo Base and the inclusion of the Wampas and their cave.
The modified sides are also well done.
Definitely staying in my AddOn folder!