SWBFSpy Activity

Started by Anyder, May 08, 2017, 02:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 08, 2017, 02:52:00 PM Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 05:31:25 PM by Anyder
Good night everyone!

There are some great news I wanted to share with all of you. Six days ago Steam lowered the price of Star Wars Battlefront II to 2.5€/2.99$ and this has boosted the SWBFSpy activity (More or less the activity has grown x2.5 times). There's someone who I'd like to thank this activity boost as well, SueKrueger. There are no words to describe how thankful I am for all your help and for promoting the project :cheers:

MfG,
Community Ambassador.
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Indeed, many more forum members and players on SWBFspy since May 4th   :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Anyder on May 08, 2017, 02:52:00 PM
Good night everyone!

There are some great news I wanted to share with all of you. Three days ago Steam lowered the price of Star Wars Battlefront II to 2.5€/2.99$ and this has boosted the SWBFSpy activity (More or less the activity has grown x2.5 times). There's someone who I'd like to thank this activity boost as well, SueKrueger. There are no words to describe how thankful I am for all your help and for promoting the project :cheers:

MfG,
Community Ambassador.

The pleasure is all mine :) I'm always happy to help my favorite multiplayer for my all time favorite game :D
I keep posting about SWBFSpy in every single multiplayer related thread on Steam that I can find (since I'm also subscribed to the Steam SWBF2 forum). There were about 100 notifications and another 80 on the 5th, and 6th to 7th, many of which were multiplayer related. There were some people that complained about the multiplayer being "empty" but I told them to try a little earlier. I believe some may have ended up trying again and that's why it got more activity, which I am very happy about! :)
*I* am thankful to the whole SWBFSpy team for creating such an awesome multiplayer and having the pleasure of helping it grow in anyway I can :) Thank you!

CLICK THE IMAGE AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE STEAM GUIDE.