Borderlands / PS3

Started by [FIR] TREE, July 07, 2010, 08:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Anyone play? Which class, do you go online? I haven't yet - pretty sure I'll get majorly owned - definitely want to improve my sniping skills first with Mordecai.

borderlands is a pretty fun game, but it gets really repetitive and is slow at times.
if you already enjoy it great, but thats just my opinion.
I sold it back to gamestop after 3 months.

Quote from: [ELD] RAJE on July 07, 2010, 08:27:13 AM
Anyone play? Which class, do you go online? I haven't yet - pretty sure I'll get majorly owned - definitely want to improve my sniping skills first with Mordecai.

Since I don't know anyone who played Borderlands, I stopped playing when I was around level 30-ish, I think I deleted that gamesave. I'll definitely start playing again if I could find people that I know to play it.

The problem with online is that if you're playing someone who's level 30 while you're level 10, you will get your bottom kicked in one or two shots by the AI. If the higher level person joins the lower level person's game, you'll be playing through those levels again. It's really fun to play if the missions are fairly synced, but it's a bit of a pain to hunt for games that are like that.

My PSN ID is aeriaglorismpc, add me if you want to play.

#TYBG

So I've never set up an online PS3 account. I'm guessing I would use my computer to do it? Does Sony have a walk-thru?

It's ok to play coop when youre within 3 levels i'm guessing, only.

You can make a PSN ID right on your PS3.

#TYBG