Sly - Blast from the Past

Started by sly, December 21, 2020, 07:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 21, 2020, 07:44:59 PM Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 08:05:43 PM by sly
Hey guys,

Ever since the servers went down, my activity has been nonexistent at best.
Apart from Led, I am not sure any of you remember me.

My original name was Sly in my early days and iKoN in the later ones.
I played most notably in TEE, RA, CORE, FL and PLA near the end in some "galactic wars" or whatever they were called.
I do miss the old days of Ecliptical Realms for anyone who can remember giant team speak with a few hundred people playing tons of games from 2v2 all the way up to 12v12 over 1 week every month. Later days it turned into ESL + Xfire. There was another league that played SWBF2 a decent amount for my time in FL.
I unofficially joined PLA when Core Gaming moved into other games. Many tournaments, many trophies, and many completive matches. I truly loved this game.
On that note I'd play under other Tags to avoid players knowing who I was. At this point I doubt anyone would recall my tag unless any of the old school players still play.

I was best known for my rocket, pilot, and dark trooper back in the day.
Also one of the original creators the mine throw in SWBF1 & satchel throw for SWBF2 
:moo:

SWBF always crosses my mind as one of my most enjoyable games and communities I've ever played with.
Would love to reconnect if any old players are still around joined the discord earlier today
Hope everyone is doing well 
:cheers:

Sly / iKoN

Hey IKon, good to see you.  We are keeping the servers warm.  Long live SWBF  :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet