Return to BF2

Started by (C4)Ldr.PhantomBunny, December 05, 2013, 11:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey all! In two weeks I will (hopefully) be hosting a server on BF2 for expert players who  want to play for the fun of playing. If anyone is interested please post to let me know. :happy:
Crazy people do not know they are crazy. I know that I am crazy, therefore I'm not crazy!! Isn't that crazy?!?

This is especially for players who haven't played in a while.(but you who do are welcome to come as well) :P
Crazy people do not know they are crazy. I know that I am crazy, therefore I'm not crazy!! Isn't that crazy?!?

It's nice that you're doing that, thanks
--
Also(for future reference), it's not a huge deal, but the admins and moderators prefer it that you "Edit or Modify" your post if it has been less than 30 days since last post.

Modify gives you more options, but if you want to add a quick edit, just click the edit button on the side of your post so as to not spam ;)

Thanks for the info. Like you know I'm new. Still trying to figure out the specifics :)