DET: Week 3

Started by Anyder, August 07, 2017, 04:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 07, 2017, 04:32:37 PM Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 04:50:19 PM by Anyder
DET Map - Week 3
[spoiler]
Coruscant: City, Coruscant: Streets (CW & GCW)
Rhen Var: Citadel, Rhen Var: Harbour (CW & GCW)
Hoth: Caves, Hoth: Echo Base (GCW)
Yavin IV: Temple, Yavin IV: Arena (CW & GCW)

Tatooine: Jabba's Palace (CW & GCW)
Dantooine: Dust (GCW)
Mygeeto: War-torn City (CW & GCW)
Mustafar: Refinery (CW & GCW)
Polis Massa: Medical Facility (CW & GCW)
Utapau: Sinkhole (CW & GCW)
Geonosis: Spire (CW & GCW)
Earth: Jai Nollan Kamino: Tipoca City (CW & GCW)
[/spoiler]

Download the DET Mappack - Download here
NOTE: The mappack has finally been compiled by Anyder. I have tested them all and they're supposed to work. Please, check this thread entirely before posting anything.

*Installation is now different: To install, extract the AddOn into AddOn. The novelty lies here: I have created a mission.lvl which would allow, maps like Kamino GCW & Geonosis GCW. DO NOT OVERWRITE THE EXISTING MISSION.LVL from the _LVL_PC Folder. Rename the original one to mission-ori, and extract the new one there. Whenever u're gonna play in normal server (non-DET servers) rename the files.

Week 2 Results
- GGR B vs IA | Rhen Var | 1PM | GCW | US -- GGR B Takes Rhen Var
- GGR A vs IA | Mustafar | 2PM | CW | US -- GGR A Takes Mustafar (No IA Shows up)
- IA vs GGR B | Geonosis | 3PM | CW | EU -- GGR B Defends Geonosis
- GGR B vs IA | Jabba's Palace | 4PM | CW | US -- GGR B Takes Jabba's Palace
- Alpha vs GGR A | Hoth | 5PM | GCW | US -- GGR A Defends Hoth
- GGR A vs Alpha | Dantooine | 6PM | GCW | US -- GGR A Takes Dantooine
- GGR B vs IA | Coruscant | 3PM | GCW| EU -- GGR B Defends Coruscant

** There is a match yet to be played: Alpha vs IA which will be played this Wednesday at 4pm EST. After that match, IA will be able to post attacks (if they are still in the tournament).

Download SWBFSpy to play the tournament: exe or auto-installer
*Unwilling to register to download the files ? Go here: http://info.swbfspy.com !

Tournament Staff

Admins:
1. Anyder (Community Ambassador)
2. Drunken Master (SWBFSpy Engagement)
3. -

Match Moderators:
1. -
2. -
3. -

Server Hosts:
EU = Anyder
US = Led

Staff wanted

Clan rosters:
Alpha + TcF
[spoiler]

{Alpha}Drunken_Master (leader)
{Alpha}Kelle` (co-leader)
{Alpha}Dino
{Alpha}Buck
{Alpha}Kiwi
{WgT}Scout
{Alpha}GangstarTY
{Alpha}Ross
{Alpha}Koll
{Alpha}Joseph
(TcF)Penguin
(TcF)Laytro
(TcF)RC
{Alpha}Mirky (BOBclan)[/spoiler]

GGR Team A
[spoiler](GGR)Wolf (Lead)
(GGR)Tykylo
(GGR)Seffiroth
(GGR)Hotsauce
(GGR)ManOfCrow
(GGR)LadyDeath
(GGR)Gleb
(GGR)WookieMonster
(GGR)SpaceChimp
(GGR)Caboose
(GGR)Rakansensei
(GGR)Shiv
(GGR)Jaing
(GGR)Chance
(GGR)Wassupsucker
(GGR)Pyrros
[/spoiler]

GGR Team B
[spoiler](GGR)Serenity (lead)   
(GGR)Fives
(GGR)FiniteParadox
(GGR)Scouter
(GGR)Fox2400
(GGR)Dark4ngelswing
(GGR)Danny
(GGR)Soul
(GGR)Sandwichman
(GGR)Dr.Crayons
(GGR)Aquabird
(GGR)Rakansensei
(GGR)Jaicefury
(GGR)TheFlash
(GGR)Pettie
(GGR)Elite[/spoiler]

IA
[spoiler]
(IA)Sam-(PFE) Leader
(IA)c0c0beam-{YAK}Co-Leader
(IA)cosworth bg
(IA)DARK TROPPER
(IA)Doneto-{TNA}
(IA)drugrep-{TNA}
(IA)JohnBoy-(RDG)
(IA)NemesiS-{AR}
(IA)Rayce
(IA)Roman-{BFC}
(IA)SAMoWAR-(RDG)
(IA)Wyatt8740
(IA)y0stErCix-{AR}[/spoiler]

Attacking Messages

Battles should by default be scheduled for Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Attacks absolutely must be posted by Thursday at 11:55pm EST

Clans may only attack planets which are connected by a line (in the tournament map) to a planet they currently control.

Format example:

Attacking clan:
Defending clan:
Planet:
Date:
Time (EST):
Attacker era/side:
Server Location: US / EU

Attacks are by default limited to 2.

If a clan forfeits, their planets become native held, and attackers will face a team of "native". Anyone may show up as a native. However in this case the natives may be outnumbered by attackers. But there is a limit of 2 members per clan on the native side.

You cannot "Call dibs". If u want to attack certain maps, schedule the attack properly.

Battle schedule

Friday 11th August:

Saturday 12th August:

Sunday 13th August:

Week 3 password: hourglass
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

IA should continue in DET. I've already checked that Sam and the others have been absent for personal or vacation reasons. After all, it seems the most common thing in the world during these dates.

I see that my prediction about how's going the tournament wasn't going badly. Well, I'm not surprised...
AR Clan Discord: https://discord.gg/gmmSm5e | Star Wars: Battlefront - 20th Anniversary (2004-2024)

Quote from: Red04 (CC-4398) on August 08, 2017, 12:21:11 AM
IA should continue in DET. I've already checked that Sam and the others have been absent for personal or vacation reasons. After all, it seems the most common thing in the world during these dates.

I see that my prediction about how's going the tournament wasn't going badly. Well, I'm not surprised...
If they lose, they are out. That is how tournaments work...

I dont get the 2nd paragraph, though...

Quote from: Anyder on August 08, 2017, 02:45:37 AM
If they lose, they are out. That is how tournaments work...

I dont get the 2nd paragraph, though...

Well, very well. IDC because I'm already out.

Even if Alpha loses they will also be out of the tournament. And then what sense will it have when GGR (A) and GGR (B) face each other? Well, my second paragraph I think it makes an simple reference to how this tournament will end...
AR Clan Discord: https://discord.gg/gmmSm5e | Star Wars: Battlefront - 20th Anniversary (2004-2024)

Quote from: Red04 (CC-4398) on August 08, 2017, 02:59:02 AM
Well, very well. IDC because I'm already out.

Even if Alpha loses they will also be out of the tournament. And then what sense will it have when GGR (A) and GGR (B) face each other? Well, my second paragraph I think it makes an simple reference to how this tournament will end...
So if ure already out, what is the need u have to post anything in this thread ?
To start the tournament we needed at least 4 teams and GGR decided to split into 2 so that it could take place. Why didnt u do the same ? It is bot like nobody stop u from doing it.

GGR will have to fight themselves, because only 1 if their teams is gonna win.
Once again, let me tell u how easy it is to complain rather than do something  ;)

Quote from: Anyder on August 08, 2017, 03:06:19 AM
So if ure already out, what is the need u have to post anything in this thread ?
To start the tournament we needed at least 4 teams and GGR decided to split into 2 so that it could take place. Why didnt u do the same ? It is bot like nobody stop u from doing it.

GGR will have to fight themselves, because only 1 if their teams is gonna win.
Once again, let me tell u how easy it is to complain rather than do something  ;)

Well, I just wanted to report on the current situation of IA. I've written it because I don't understand the following sentence:

QuoteAfter that match, IA will be able to post attacks (if they are still in the tournament).

Lol it's supposed they're still in the tournament man! Why did you say that? :rofl:

Yeah, it's the first time I see this in a tournament. And I would like to say that it has been a controversial decision from your part and from the beginning. Oh NP, if I would have been the organizer I would have suspended the tournament fairly instead of helping a clan to have more advantage over others. I don't know what Alpha will think about that but I think they supported the same point of view.

And finally ladies and gentlemen... A clan against the same clan!!! Or lately I'm going crazy or do I see a guy who doesn't admit that it doesn't make sense for a clan to face the same clan?  :o Is this really a tournament for you? Because in my opinion (and I'm not complaining, I correct, I'm saying right now) is not even half of what is. And I think my opinion is worth more and can contribute much more than what you've said. :D

Quote from: Red04 (CC-4398) on August 08, 2017, 03:38:27 AM
Well, I just wanted to report on the current situation of IA. I've written it because I don't understand the following sentence:
Lol it's supposed they're still in the tournament man! Why did you say that? :rofl:

Umm, maybe because of this ?
Quote from: Drunken_Master on August 06, 2017, 06:10:29 PM
Alpha attacking IA on Utapau was deemed a mis-match due to problems with the map.  It has been rescheduled for Wednesday at 10pm ET.  No other teams will be allowed to attack IA at Utapau nor will IA be allowed to post attacks until after the match is decided Wednesday.
Lol, u literally just proved to the entire community how fool u can be.

Yeah, it's the first time I see this in a tournament. And I would like to say that it has been a controversial decision from your part and from the beginning.
That is probably because u do not know anything about SWBFGamers or the community's past. But guess what ? Back to when YAK was too big, they decided to split as well into 2 teams: YAK & ELK. How about u start reading about it ?

Oh NP, if I would have been the organizer I would have suspended the tournament fairly instead of helping a clan to have more advantage over others. I don't know what Alpha will think about that but I think they supported the same point of view.
U're wrong. If Alpha had a different point of view, Druken or Kelle would have told me. Once again, u pretend to look as though u know what people think, yet u clearly dont.

And finally ladies and gentlemen... A clan against the same clan!!! Or lately I'm going crazy or do I see a guy who doesn't admit that it doesn't make sense for a clan to face the same clan?  :o Is this really a tournament for you? Because in my opinion (and I'm not complaining, I correct, I'm saying right now) is not even half of what is. And I think my opinion is worth more and can contribute much more than what you've said. :D
Your opinion will be urs, and believe me, I clearly have no intention to change ur mind. I don't wanna waste my time that way. However u aint contributing to any of this, therefore any further replies from u will be split from here.

Be nice everyone.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

August 08, 2017, 10:49:11 AM #8 Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 04:31:49 AM by (GGR)Serenity
Attacking clan: GGR-B
Defending clan: GGR-A
Planet: Hoth
Date: Friday (11th)
Time (EST): 2PM EST
Attacker era/side: GCW/Empire
Server Location: US

Attacking clan: GGR-B
Defending clan: Alpha
Planet: Utapau
Time (EST): 3PM EST
Attacker era/side: CW/CIS

August 09, 2017, 07:14:38 PM #9 Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 07:31:46 PM by Drunken_Master
Alpha takes Utapau. 

August 09, 2017, 09:32:15 PM #10 Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 09:44:53 PM by Kelle`
Attacking clan: Alpha+
Defending clan: GGR(B)
Planet: Jabba's Palace
Time (EST): 4PM
Attacker era/side: GCW/Empire

Attacking clan: Alpha+
Defending clan: GGR(A)
Planet: Polis Massa
Time (EST): 5PM
Attacker era/side: GCW/Rebels

August 11, 2017, 04:49:21 PM #11 Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 05:36:03 PM by Drunken_Master
GGR-B vs GGRA @ Hoth Caves:  GGR-B takes Hoth Caves

[spoiler][/spoiler]

GGR-B vs GGRA @ Hoth Echo Base:  GGR-B takes Hoth Echo by forfeit

[spoiler][/spoiler]

GGR-B vs Alpha+TcF @ Utapau Sinkhole: attack called too late, not played.  Alpha+ retains Utapau

Apha+TcF vs GGR-B @ Jabba's:  GGR-B defends Jabbas (crashed at end)

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Apha+TcF vs GGR-A @ Polis Massa: GGR-A defends

[spoiler][/spoiler]

That's it for Week 3 folks, stay tuned for final Week 4!