2nd Mac-PC Gamers Battlefront League Match @ 8pm EST

Started by Dresh, March 16, 2009, 02:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Server is up, I'll drop by to kill a couple guys. : )

I need to know who everybody was last night! Here's the ones that I'm missing:

_-Destructor-_
Rhino
HOPKO
S
Khyler

I can't add then to the table unless they are thisiswar members.

Khyler:  From what I heard on vent you were intentionally teamkilling, you're comments on vent and scores seem to support this.  This league is about having fun and it isn't much fun for the players trying their best to do well when you disturb play and bring you're teammates scores down!

I doubt you have read the rules...here is the appropriate section:

QuoteNo swearing, No defamatory language, this includes racist, homophobic or any other derogatory/discriminatory remarks & No glitching, cheating or intentional team killing on the server.

(In all cases perpetrators will be warned once then booted and if they continue rule breaking. Certain behaviour will result in being banned from the leagues permanently.)

Again, please watch the language (we may have younger players).

I also want to apologise on behalf of the league players for some of the language on the vent server (sorry HC).  I know how frustrating it gets sometimes when trying to deal with ppl being damaging to the match but we need to try to rise above it!

I think we will need to tighten things up rules and organisation wise for the league...I'll get back to everyone about it!  I'll post again when I have updated the scores!

Sorry I couldn't make it. I had homework to finish up.

Yea, kind of a free for all last night. I apologize for that, I posted the IP in a GR room. Should have PMed people about it instead. I will try to get the GR people to register ahead of time if they want to play.

Sorry, didn't realize you had to sign up first. : /

It was a fun game, though. :)

No problem Rhino. It's OK for a couple unregistered to join at the last minute. Like I said, my bad for posting the IP to everyone in the Game Ranger room. I'm old but I can still learn from my mistakes.

Don't necessarily need to worry too much about signing up Rhino. Signing up the match just helps with arranging teams and lets everyone know who is intending to play etc...I find that if ppl dont sign up they dont turn up! Also it encourages others to join in when they see others are going to be playing!

The scores have been updated!  All the new players please remember that you need to have a min of 4 scoring rounds (it's only the best 2 from last night that go towards the table) so your points will be 0 unless you have played 2 matches (4 league scored rounds) but your other averages will be posted!

For the ppl without 4 rounds under their belt here's what your scores are so far (in no particular order):

Zorba1994 - 14.5
Siler 40 - 6.0
Sarg - 10.0
The_Pi - 24.0
Mac - 16.5
Rhino - 22.5
MacGenius - 0
_-Destructor-_  - 39

Next weeks sign up thread has also been posted! And the map pool has been updated Platforms out Citadel in!  New map pool thread created!

As far as I can tell;

_-Destructor-   —    Not registered on MPC or TIW
Rhino   —   Registered on both MPC and TIW
HOPKO   —   Not registered on MPC or TIW
S = Subcontractor   —   Registered on MPC but not TIW
Khyler   —   Registered on MPC but not TIW

I did not do the scores for anyone that isnt member of both MPC and TiW.

I especially did not include you Khyler as you were obviously not there to actually play!

k i singed up at TIW and im already on MPC. now tell me what my score is lol

_-Destructor-_  - 39

hahaha, for demanding you get -50 pts tho!

i got -50 points lol.

You being serious or just joking...........?

I was joking! How could I justify giving you minus points for being demanding? lol

and you got 39 points...just incase you didnt already know!