cant get serejas barcspeeder working in swbf1 [solved]

Started by wsa30h, October 08, 2019, 01:05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
i copied the barspeeder from serejas raxus prime assets added everything to my req for the barcspeeder even tryed the bf2 animations for the barcspeeder even removed some bf2 lines from the barcspeeder but ingame my model is squished on top of it and getting on after a few times crashes the game or sometimes the game crashes the minute you try to get on it how do i fix it ? unless sereja called on it a differet way i dont know if that vehicle is bf1 compatible.
mods and maps in progress:<br />--Bf1 expanded edition 3.0 version
-- bf1 tcw battles
-- bf1 seasons mod season 1
-- bf2 expanded edition tbh

I guess it needs bf2 human pilot animation, so you need to get common.lvl with COMMON folder from my assets and put it in C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront\GameData\AddOn\ModId\Data\_lvl_pc
(after munge ModId, ofcourse)
. You also need this line in your ModID.lua
--end soundlvl

ReadDataFile("dc:COMMON\\common.lvl");

-- Start sidelvls
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

October 09, 2019, 02:43:10 AM #2 Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 03:37:54 AM by wsa30h
thanks sereja i couldnt find a common in your assets but i found it in your actual raxus prime junk yard map i copied it to my world and added the dc common lvl line and now it works. Sereja could you please tell me how you made your common lvl and which pilot anim did you munge ? i would like to make my own side but only with the barcspeeder and atrt without all of the nice extra stuff that is in your common lvl.
-- bf1 tcw battles

I do not know how to made custom pilot animation. I just grabbed unmungeg anim from BF2 assets, puted it in the Interface Tool folder, and munged the new common.lvl
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

its ok Sereja i figured it out and now i have my own custom lvl with the barcspeeder and atrt.
-- bf1 tcw battles