Explanation

Started by Oven, September 14, 2013, 04:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: {212}FrenchFryZ on September 15, 2013, 12:52:04 PM
READ IT!
stop accusing me of name faking and playing in yesterdays battles nobody cares so enough with the false accusations

I never accused you of name faking! I said very clearly!
Quote from: {212}FrenchFryZ on September 15, 2013, 12:37:37 PM
Lol, no one really cares about you name faking whether you did or not.

Quote from: {212}FrenchFryZ on September 15, 2013, 12:55:37 PM
I never accused you of name faking! I said very clearly!
Oven apparently did enough to accuse me of it in the OP. And he has now accepted the fact that I didn't, your point is moot.

....All I have to say is in my sig.

Quote from: Phobos on September 15, 2013, 11:58:07 AM
YAK didn't start to lose until 1.0/212 started to cheat. FC won the GGW3 before Shane and Wild shut it down at the end also. We won despite your WUSI hosting laggy servers with 200+ ping. We weren't banned by anyone except *surprise* wusi admins for owning them. Also you cried alot about SirPimped accusing him of glitching on purpose trying to get the match thrown because you lost xD. I remember owning you in plane duels since 2009 so your picture is quite a bit outdated lol
i said i dont care about participating in the icw3 anymore due to corruption, but will still refute any lies about me posted here. ie. saying i am shapown.

I thought FC cheated in the GGCW or whatever its called(the one penguin was the admin). FC complained and cheated because they kept losing. Then when you guys got caught cheating , then you started complaining how the tournament was rigged and you guys dropped out of the tournament lol

Quote from: WusiBabyEater on September 15, 2013, 04:12:21 PM
I thought FC cheated in the GGCW or whatever its called(the one penguin was the admin). FC complained and cheated because they kept losing. Then when you guys got caught cheating , then you started complaining how the tournament was rigged and you guys dropped out of the tournament lol
FC never cheated in the ggw, wusi did and shane shut down the tournament because we were winning. We never dropped out either lol it was rigged by wusi members but we still dominated.

September 15, 2013, 04:23:14 PM #96 Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 04:25:53 PM by Buckler
 :censored:

edit by buckle:  be constructive
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: Phobos on September 15, 2013, 11:58:07 AM
YAK didn't start to lose until 1.0/212 started to cheat. FC won the GGW3 before Shane and Wild shut it down at the end also. We won despite your WUSI hosting laggy servers with 200+ ping. We weren't banned by anyone except *surprise* wusi admins for owning them. Also you cried alot about SirPimped accusing him of glitching on purpose trying to get the match thrown because you lost xD. I remember owning you in plane duels since 2009 so your picture is quite a bit outdated lol
i said i dont care about participating in the icw3 anymore due to corruption, but will still refute any lies about me posted here. ie. saying i am shapown.
WHOAAA, fact check here. I was in -DssR- in the GGW3 and we won the GGW after most clans dropped out due to not enough members. Don't know how me and Shane shut it down since we were never admins. You were spamming the forums because you thought Skywagger was a fascist and a cheater somehow as usual. YET ANOTHER misconception this failed leader has brought to the table.

September 15, 2013, 04:25:20 PM #98 Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 04:28:07 PM by Phobos
Quote from: WusiWild on September 15, 2013, 04:23:40 PM
WHOAAA, fact check here. I was in -DssR- in the GGW3 and we won the GGW after most clans dropped out due to not enough members. Don't know how me and Shane shut it down since we were never admins. You were spamming the forums because you thought Skywagger was a fascist and a cheater somehow as usual. YET ANOTHER misconception this failed leader has brought to the table.
Not talking about skywaggers tourney and i didnt spam his forums only posted a few times on the gb, facts are we won the ggcw3 (the one froggy started) and shane shut it down shortly after becoming admin because FC was winning.

Quote from: WusiWild on September 15, 2013, 04:26:43 PM
Whatever your little heart desires my friend, I don't care anymore
same goes for u

Let's move on from past tournaments. 
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Phobos on September 15, 2013, 04:25:20 PM
Not talking about skywaggers tourney and i didnt spam his forums only posted a few times on the gb, facts are we won the ggcw3 (the one froggy started) and shane shut it down shortly after becoming admin because FC was winning.
Whatever your little heart desires my friend, I don't care anymore

Lets all just be friends  ::) No more arguing.

Quote from: {212}FrenchFryZ on September 15, 2013, 04:28:29 PM
Lets all just be friends  ::) No more arguing.
good luck with that my friend ever time i refresh another post pops up and its about hashing the guy who posted the last reply
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Don't worry, it will be locked soon since Kit asked :D

So, how about those Football games today?