Explanation

Started by Oven, September 14, 2013, 04:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Duty on September 14, 2013, 05:57:46 PM
IKR just like that BF1 creepypasta

is there really a swbf creepypasta?

I have alot of respect for you joseph. you were not even the reason for me quitting yak. this ttournament aside you will not be an enemy in my book and you will be remembered as one of the most trustworthy and loyal people I have met

Yeah, you are welcome to join 212, if you dare ;)
It was a very bold thing to do; both come clean as you are, and to set up a tournament that has been such a success despite various problems. I respect you for that, and how you managed to be unbiased throughout.

September 14, 2013, 06:06:21 PM #18 Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 06:14:07 PM by Oven
Guys, your support means the world to me. Thank you.

I'm about to sign off for the evening. What will happen tomorrow?

I say that, for tomorrow, we put aside the issue of who will join which faction, etc., and just play some games. I would have been able to admin the 2 EST battle, but none of the others. Scorpion said he could probably be on for those.

So how about I set up servers for Dantooine, Mos, and Mustafar, and 1.0 and 212 can face off? It won't be for keeps, just for fun. Everyone who wants to play, and is willing to do so respectfully, is invited -- we'll just fill up the sides so everything is balanced.

I'll make a server with the three maps, and we can start on Dantooine at 2 EST. At 3 we move to Mos; at 4 we move to Mustafar. If we finish a game early, play it again with the sides swapped. Between me and Scorpion, there should be complete admin coverage.

Quote from: WusiBabyEater on September 14, 2013, 06:02:10 PM
is there really a swbf creepypasta?
yea on the museum fourm its really weird
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: Oven on September 14, 2013, 06:06:21 PM
Guys, your support means the world to me. Thank you.

I'm about to sign off for the evening. What will happen tomorrow?

I say that, for tomorrow, we put aside the issue of who will join which faction, etc., and just play some games. I would have been able to admin the 2 EST battle, but none of the others. Scorpion said he could probably be on for those.

So how about I set up servers for Dantooine, Mos, and Mustafar, and 1.0 and 212 can face off? It won't be for keeps, just for fun. Everyone who wants to play, and is willing to do so respectfully, is invited -- we'll just fill up the sides so everything is balanced.

I'll make a server with the three maps, and we can start on Dantooine at 2 EST. At 3 we move to Mos; at 4 we move to Mustafar. If we finish a game early, play it again. Between me and Scorpion, there should be complete admin coverage.
For making teams fair i suggest to have the setting on Team Assignment: Auto Assign
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

I am truly gobsmacked. I would've never guessed in a million years that you were Oven! All in all, This is definitely mind-blowing news! Also, big props to ya for standing up and coming clean like this, you get my respect for sure, even though I don't know ya a whole lot. :P

September 14, 2013, 06:12:38 PM #22 Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 07:21:12 PM by Buckler
Good work Joesph, I respect you for what you've done. I think it took a lot of guts to do what you did. As for Rage,  :censored: Lets have some good battles this weekend and finally put an end to the shenanigans that we've had to deal with the past 2 weeks.

edited by Buckler.  No personal attacks.

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on September 14, 2013, 06:11:37 PM
I am truly gobsmacked. I would've never guessed in a million years that you were Oven! All in all, This is definitely mind-blowing news! Also, big props to ya for standing up and coming clean like this, you get my respect for sure, even though I don't know ya a whole lot. :P

I totally second this. You've proven to be very honorable despite all the crap going on. I can't wait to see how the new ICW plays out. Thank you for being honest and carrying so much on your shoulders.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I really respect you Joe and what you have done. I'm sorry that the tournament has gotten out of hand. I think it has more to do with things "out" of the tournament then things in the tournament.

I have always tried to play fair during all the ICW's and I think I did so. I never try to attack other player's integrity, I only ever tried to see to it that the tournament was fair for everyone involved. Honestly, I try to be nice to everyone or at least show them some respect, even though they won't do the same for me.

I understand your decision to ban YAK.

However, I will say it's a little unfair for you to say the part about turning away 10 212/1.0's as if it's YAK's fault for not having enough members. What if it was the other way around? What if YAK and 1.0 teamed up on 212? They would probably only be able to muster about 6 people to our 10 or 12. Just thought that was an unfair statement.

Also, I'm sorry about the name faking. YAK has been in shambles after 6 or 7 FC members left and more shocking was Shazam leaving. This all happened very suddenly and I had no idea who was in YAK or not. As I told you over XFire, I had no idea who "zombie" was or if he was in YAK. But I said that if he was name faking he should be banned. Which he was. Personally, I feel YAK has been hard done by. However I see how you can view YAK as the "problem child" of this tournament.

I won't fight against the banning of YAK, because I honestly don't think we could get more than 5 or 6 members per match anyway. But like I said, I think it's a little unfair to blame so many things on YAK, because we have many respectable players.

I wish you, the admins, 1.0, and 212 all the best and hope for a more fun and enjoyable tournament.

September 14, 2013, 07:09:11 PM #25 Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 05:47:59 AM by Phobos
Quote from: Oven on September 14, 2013, 04:48:27 PM
Now, most YAK members have done nothing wrong whatsoever, but my suspicion is that YAK has become a vessel for enemies of the tournament to ruin the fun for everyone else. Why make people show up to battles that are as pitiful as Harbor and Arena today? I turned away nearly 10 players who were ready to go on Streets. For no good reason. The harbor game was delayed by over 35 minutes because of name-faking.

So the tournament is now a battle between two "factions": 1.0 and 212.

Nixo and Hond have agreed to let anyone join their faction for the sake of the tournament. If you want to play, then play! These are some of the last large SWBF games that will ever happen. We could be filling servers to the brim each week; why aren't we? We could be enjoying the tournament, and not seeing it as a source of stress; why aren't we?

YAK's planets will be divided up between 1.0 and 212, and the tournament will proceed. Details, of course, can be worked out later.
Ask any questions.
Not true Joseph as I said I wasn't going to post that theory publicly (no need to now that you've proven it beyond all doubt), I already decided not to play in week 5 despite Joseph urging me to namefake him. It's funny how you kick out YAK for no real reason after I already had quit the ICW. You proved my point that you are corrupt and completely against FC. How many players have tag faked 1.0 and 212? Alot more than the few who namefaked YAK this week.

You  have no legitimate reason to remove YAK, several players in FC already quit the ICW. Obviously you were just looking for an excuse to remove YAK from the tournament even though I had already quit YAK last week. Congratz on finding the lamest one you possibly could to prove your corruption.

That was all before very recently. But very recently I have received pressure from Rage, the other leader of FC, to bend the rules for YAK. This won't fly. And because I wouldn't capitulate, he has started a smear campaign against me among FC and YAK, but especially among FC. Here's an example of a post he made about me on the FC swbfgamers board:
I warned you what would happen if you tried to blackmail me.

I simply asked for fair penalization and you falsely accused me of asking you to 'bend the rules'. 212 and 1.0 were not adequately penalized and when I confronted you over PM you continued to go back on the rules established in week 3 about not allowing the same players to represent multiple clans. You bend the rules for 212 and 1.0 but not yak as proven. I asked you to make the tournament fair because you were making it unfair, and the lies you have posted about me prove my theory (backed by proof quote above, how you never penalized anyder despite his numerous violations) now beyond all doubt. You turned my initial accusation into full blown public proof of your own corruption. Joseph made sure to lie about everything when he betrayed FC and it's nobody's loss but his own.

212 and 1.0 have constantly been begging him to bend the rules, continually removing the advantage of defenders to make it harder on YAK. Oven always favors 1.0 in his decision because hes corrupt. he always lets them get away with cheating and not penalizing anyone except yak because of how corrupt admin he is. The worst I've ever seen by far. Further proof he is corrupt : Hijacking control over yak (without approval from shazam unit 33 and sirpimped) then within 12 hours disbanding YAK. Absolute corruption at its worst.

Message for FC members:

This is my resignation. I respect all of you, and am proud to have co-led the clan. I consider all of you to be my honest-to-goodness friends, including Rage.

I know the drill: as soon as I post this, Rage will smear me to no end, at least within the confines of the FC website. I will become Public Enemy #1. I will be an irredeemable piece of garbage.

Before you join in on this ritual, and the echo chamber begins, please ask yourself whether you actually agree with it. Who is right here? Are you enjoying your time in FC? Is toeing the FC line worth sacrificing the ability to play in these battles?

Because that's what it will come down to. You will likely be forced to choose between complete non-involvement in the games to come, or being expelled from the clan and added to the traitor list.

It's your choice; make the right one.

I'm asking you all to forgive me for not being forthright about my identity; these tournaments absolutely could not have happened without it. And I'm asking that you help make the rest of our games friendly and fun.

Ask any questions.

And this is another huge post of lies in your desperate last attempt to kill/damage FC.

There is no smear campaign except for the one you've started against me, I've limited the exposure of your corruption to just the FC board until now (not yak) and now theres 100% proof of it, and its visible on swbfgamers not within the confines of our website. You aren't public enemy #1 quite yet even if you were hoping to achieve this by stabbing FC in the back.

Everyone in FC has agreed that you (Oven) were corrupt before you posted this thread, they examined the evidence and saw how you over-penalized FC and YAK while under-penalizing UEF/1.0/212. It was obvious ever since week 3 you favored 1.0 and by week 4 it became obvious you were willing to sacrifice your membership in FC to make sure the cheaters would get away with not playing fair.

Nobody in FC will be forced into dogmatic decisions you are spelling out for them, you have no authority over FC members anymore, they are free to do as they like. It was in spite of FC you kicked YAK out, nothing a mature tourney admin would ever do. The traitor list is quite small really, only a few have stooped as low as you but we move on.

It's the choice of each FC member to continue playing in the corrupt ICW3 or not, if they do they will wear [FC] and Merc tags for whatever clan they merc for.

Quote from: Kniescheibenzerschredderer on September 14, 2013, 05:17:41 PM
Quite epic how Rage talks at people's back cause he cannot say it to my face  :hehe: (Anyway i know what he thinks of me, birdo and the rest 60% of community --> i would tell u to check their site, but we made the site get frozen pending deletion)

Rage, lol, i played for 1.0 and UEF yes, but since Oven made the rule, im merc. for 1.0 so do not cry more please.
I gave the planet to 1.0 and he made the rule some days after (a part from map went native, lol x2)
I havent disrespected any admin, nor cussed (Go ask Scorpion), but majesty has done in ALL funwars.
Possibly ive told Joseph all i thought of him in his face, cause ye, im not a coward run-away who talks crap on people's back (like someone here).

Its pretty sad what Rage wanted u to do, just for trying to get a win. (Really sad)
Guess 1.0 and 212 weren't that bad enemies after all  ;)

Lame to see how he has blackmailed u.
I do not think he is right

Now he will come and start complaining and arguing with me cause of whatever reasons.
It's funny how much you talk behind my back anyway, things I can't say on this site or would get banned. I don't care about the win thats why i dropped out of YAK once i saw how joseph/oven was corrupt. Now he proved my point by removing YAK out of spite for me banning him from the FC website.

Quote from: WusiWild on September 14, 2013, 06:12:38 PM
Good work Joesph, I respect you for what you've done. I think it took a lot of guts to do what you did. As for Rage, it pretty much doesn't surprise me. The guy has always tried to play dirty and always will try to blackmail you. Anyways, good thing the community here has higher morals than Rage will ever dream of. Lets have some good battles this weekend and finally put an end to the shenanigans that we've had to deal with the past 2 weeks.
I never tried to blackmail him lol nice lies. It's sad you and now Joseph have such  low morals as to cheat and disqualify YAK out of personal spite, a clan I wasn't even in anymore. At least I admit my mistakes unlike you and the rest of the cheaters, I own up to them you don't b/c of your dishonest cheater low morals.

Quote from: Disciple on September 14, 2013, 05:25:23 PM
I think now i finally can make this post.Well,i would like to apologize myself for FC especially Elite,Kishan and Sirpimped.I`ve been banned for 28 years from FC site for telling Bird trues about Rage and the ways he acts and ended up putting them in the middle.For those who dont know ive been in Wusi before and still talk with some of them.I didnt know it untill today afternoon,but,Bird gave all my chatlogs to Rage on porpouse because he knew Joseph was going to make this post.He wanted to make things even worst for Rage as he knew Rage would ban me.I`m sorry for what happened as i didnt know it was a ''plan'',i meant every word about what i said to Rage and i hope now you guys will understand since none would expect Joseph to say such things about him.He sent me pms in this site with lies and acting with an one way mind even though i proved some stuff he denied as he always does.Once again im sorry and hope youll change your mind.
most of the lies you told birdo have been disproven over PM. I realize birdo is the most hostile entity on this forum and wants to destroy FC at all costs but he will not succeed. he may have corrupted our former leader joseph but we move on regardless.
I'm sorry disciple that you were unwillingly used as a pawn in birdos quest to destroy fc. I agree that nobody expected Joseph to turn to the dark side but it's obvious he was just waiting for an excuse to hurt FC all along. I gave you a chance to explain the chat log and you responded with more lies. We only tolerate so much dishonesty in FC.

Quote from: Gen.Hond{snp} on September 14, 2013, 05:46:38 PM
1.0 also agrees that we will accept mostly anyone to play for us as well(aside the ones banned) and lets hope we can have a 40 man server again and have FUN with no lawyer talk....I used to ask bird and wild what was so bad about playing in tournaments with FC(specifically rage) and since last week I finally understood what they meant by you have to see for yourself.
A worn out excuse used by those jealous of FC's superior skill. Yes we have seen FC dominate for ourselves many times, even when outnumbered and enemies using cheats. We all understand 1.0 cheated hard and Joseph supported it 100%.

Quote from: Ten Numb on September 14, 2013, 05:07:55 PM
We support you Joseph 212 will still play and we are willing to accept even FC members to play for us, I always thought Oven was a former FC. I have nothing but respect for you, Joseph. All those times you could have played for FC in the other wars, but instead chose to play as oven. I just wish Rage would grow up.
I wish Mart would just grow up already. He does nothing but troll.

Quote from: SirPimped on September 14, 2013, 07:04:42 PM
I really respect you Joe and what you have done. I'm sorry that the tournament has gotten out of hand. I think it has more to do with things "out" of the tournament then things in the tournament.

I have always tried to play fair during all the ICW's and I think I did so. I never try to attack other player's integrity, I only ever tried to see to it that the tournament was fair for everyone involved. Honestly, I try to be nice to everyone or at least show them some respect, even though they won't do the same for me.

I understand your decision to ban YAK.

However, I will say it's a little unfair for you to say the part about turning away 10 212/1.0's as if it's YAK's fault for not having enough members. What if it was the other way around? What if YAK and 1.0 teamed up on 212? They would probably only be able to muster about 6 people to our 10 or 12. Just thought that was an unfair statement.

Also, I'm sorry about the name faking. YAK has been in shambles after 6 or 7 FC members left and more shocking was Shazam leaving. This all happened very suddenly and I had no idea who was in YAK or not. As I told you over XFire, I had no idea who "zombie" was or if he was in YAK. But I said that if he was name faking he should be banned. Which he was. Personally, I feel YAK has been hard done by. However I see how you can view YAK as the "problem child" of this tournament.

I won't fight against the banning of YAK, because I honestly don't think we could get more than 5 or 6 members per match anyway. But like I said, I think it's a little unfair to blame so many things on YAK, because we have many respectable players.

I wish you, the admins, 1.0, and 212 all the best and hope for a more fun and enjoyable tournament.

Yak members not only fake named but rage, who was a yak member, (who said hed left the tournament apparently)....according to josef also was trying to use his name even though rage being a yak was banned from playing ONE WEEK. so id think thats more grounds for a just reason for yak being taken out as well as what looked like your people purposely didnt show up like last week when shazam told yak members to leave the server on mustafar to keep the number of 212 down. and your guys had enough people, im fairly certain, joseph counted how many yak to 212 there were an even ammount of players if not like 1 or 2 down which made it seem like you guys intentionally told people to not show up so only( what we assume you thought) would bring our numbers down to 3 since the defenders 2 rule advantage

September 14, 2013, 07:17:19 PM #27 Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 07:22:18 PM by Buckler
Quote from: SirPimped on September 14, 2013, 07:04:42 PM

bnm zombie is a legit player.  He's been around for years.  Idk if he officially joined YAK, but Majesty was trying to get him to leave the public server for the battle.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: hellish hellbird on September 14, 2013, 07:15:37 PM

Yak members not only fake named but rage, who was a yak member, (who said hed left the tournament apparently)....according to josef also was trying to use his name even though rage being a yak was banned from playing ONE WEEK. so id think thats more grounds for a just reason for yak being taken out as well as what looked like your people purposely didnt show up like last week when shazam told yak members to leave the server on mustafar to keep the number of 212 down. and your guys had enough people, im fairly certain, joseph counted how many yak to 212 there were an even ammount of players if not like 1 or 2 down which made it seem like you guys intentionally told people to not show up so only( what we assume you thought) would bring our numbers down to 3 since the defenders 2 rule advantage
Not true Joseph offered me to use his name, I declined, and have not played at all in the ICW this week. I already told YAK I quit before week 4 started, so Joseph is targeting YAK just out of personal spite.

Looks like a few 1.0 or 212 decided to namefake some YAK and join the server, giving Joseph an excuse to disqualify YAK for no reason.

So 212 and 1.0 will not be earning any victory, as they have a corrupt admin who disqualifies any clan he wants for no reason. I'm not even in YAK anymore yet he DQs them to get back at me for banning him from FC. Obvious.

We did not name fake anyone, buckler, majesty joined as ZOMBIE, not bnm zombie, and he even called hond a pig and talked about air killing him... it was majesty.