{TLoG} Ultimate Chaos Tournament

Started by {PLA} SoranoGuardias, April 02, 2011, 05:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 02, 2011, 05:36:02 PM Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 07:28:50 PM by SoranoGuardias
This tournament will be a little off. We have all played the lovable maps "Cloud City" and "Citadel", but what if we played while the infantry units were overpowered? WAY overpowered.

This tournament will start Saturday, April 9 APRIL 30 at 5:00 pm Central time. In order to play in this tournament, you will need the following files:

All Troops Fly: Chaos Mod 3.0 (final): http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/file/All_Troops_Fly_Chaos_Mod;99497

There will be six rounds, two in Cloud City and two in Citadel, two in Jabba's Palace, one match for each era.

The server will be locked to prevent unknowing users from crashing the match. The server will be up during the week for you guys to test out your skills with each other and make sure your system is configured properly for this mod in online play.

Server: {TLoG} Ultimate Chaos Tournament
Passcode: midnightcleaners

When playing, please keep in mind all that gaming courtesy and decency rules will be enforced. And of course, no team stunning/killing and no glitching. I will be present throughout the tournament, playing right beside the server PC.

What does the winner get? The honor of knowing he killed the most people with noob weapons. I will also give an award to the guy who got splattered the most.

UPDATE: Tournament date changed to give more time for internet testing and to solve minor host configuration problems. However, the server is still open for training.

Sounds awesome, but I probally can't come, mods don't work for me alot, and Jabba's palace is messed up for me.

you might want to start it later and get it so more people can find out about it. Post it on some clans websites. a few of the bigger clans websites are , www.wuskisky2.webs.com , www.flamesdesire.webs.com , www.212clan.webs.com. Those are 3 sites and some other medium/big clans i know but i dont know they're websites are, Bw, OFSR, PLA, U.E.F, TnR. They're are more but i would have to think more then this, and fire doesnt do that much work. good luck on your tournament
Former {FD}Leader.Fire