/lang
/demomode
/unlimitedammo
/invincible
/framerate
/ainotext
/ai
/profile

Once again these are not tested but I found them in the section that has the ones that do work so....

EDIT: Oh and for these go in battlefront server.ini under APP_COMMAND_LINE_BASIC= . Just saying for those newbies....

ive looked in exe my self a while back and ive tested many, most dont work

Some of those are meant for the main game executable not the dedicated server. For example, creating a shortcut to battlefront.exe and adding the /nointro command will remove the intro ads.

yes--and you can see which ones are for what version or dediserver only by examining the executable file for the respective version
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

They are all from the dedicated server exe and I've tested a few and ones like /logfinalscore are actually pretty handy in my opinion.

In PC swbf, we use Battlebelk's anti-glitch dedicated server, I think he made some other adjustments as well.

This is the command line:

June 23, 2011, 12:17:40 PM #6 Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 12:20:15 PM by Zombie Hotel Developer
Quote from: JediKB on June 23, 2011, 05:45:06 AM
In PC swbf, we use Battlebelk's anti-glitch dedicated server, I think he made some other adjustments as well.

This is the command line:

The only command there I have not seen is /randomize. How does that work?

Anti-glitch is done by adding death regions to the stock map with zeroeditor. Can be done easily with bfbuilder.

Quote from: SleepKiller on June 18, 2011, 06:09:23 PM
They are all from the dedicated server exe and I've tested a few and ones like /logfinalscore are actually pretty handy in my opinion.
Maybe, but I have not found /nointro to have any use for dedicated tools, only the main playing executable.

Also we have thoroughly tested /nocheckcd, which is supposed to skip the cd key authorization. It does not work at all. In fact we had more problems with invalid cd keys when using that command. I think it is either bugged or was never completed.

/randomize sets random maps from the list, instead of a sequential map list

Quote from: Buckler on June 23, 2011, 02:14:18 PM
/randomize sets random maps from the list, instead of a sequential map list
Any idea how the swbf algorithm computes what is "random"?

... well considering it is imposible to produce a truly random setting good question

I sure what ever is was compiled with has a (pseudo) random number generator.  SWBF would have to have something, since there are probabilities everywhere in the AI programming (when to drop ammo, how accurate to shoot, etc.)

If the game is scripted in c++ probably using a math.random function but within its own limits

Speaking of when to drop ammo, I know a trick to make AI heal you. Press f2 to make him follow you, then stand in front of where he is looking and press f1. He will throw a pack if he has one. If not try it a few more times because it doesn't work every time.