Action To Take?

Release your assets finished or not
0 (0%)
Finish your mod
6 (100%)
Who are you?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

So, I'm back for a short time, maybe longer. What course of action should I take?
If you guys want my mod to be finished, I'm gonna need a little help from you guys since I don't have too much time on my hands to devote to this sort of thing anymore.

So, how you guys been?

hi, your mod was looking really good, ill help if i can (i can make props, animations, textures(fail though), vehicles, odfs etc..)

Hey Nikoli, I wanted to say welcome back I LOVE your avatar.  :o

I can help with textures if bamdur fails  :P
"Success builds character, Failure revels it"
We salute you, Echo, Hevy, Cutup, and Droidbait. Fives, good luck out there soldier.
--
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
Love is love
--
RUSH is variety ya stupid shisno.

Not that I know what your mod is if Bamdur says it was looking good, it probably was so I could help with some stuff.

June 12, 2011, 08:42:34 AM #4 Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 10:44:30 AM by MusketSniper
Definitely finish the modern/near-future mod, no question about it. Too much good progress has been made for you to abandon it now, and a lot of people were looking forward to it.   :tu:

Welcome back, in any case.  What kind of help do you need?

Yeah that mod was in a state of awesomeness, well there are probably more modders around since you left, so you should get all the help you require !

You know I'm ready to help with whatever I can. BTW Your nerf assets were deleted from Filefront, is there another link? And welcome back :)
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I'm upgrading my comp to win7 so I won't be able to export or rig my models so I'd need someone to do that. As for texture jobs I could definitely use some help there. I've got three models that need rigging, texturing, and exporting.
Is it possible to get XSI 5 and the exporter to work in Win7 64 bit? Or even just XSI so I could do the rigging.

I have the Nerf stuff somewhere around my hard-drive, I'll do some looking around and then do a temp upload so you guys can put them on here, unless I get rights to post files <hint hint> lol

And for those interested but don't know what mod I'm talking about, here's the link
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=2134.0    8)

Quote from: Nikoli on June 14, 2011, 06:55:33 PM

I have the Nerf stuff somewhere around my hard-drive, I'll do some looking around and then do a temp upload so you guys can put them on here, unless I get rights to post files <hint hint> lol

And for those interested but don't know what mod I'm talking about, here's the link
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=2134.0    8)

hmm, i think you can upload files to the download section...if not, help me figure out what the problem is, and I will fix it
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

QuoteI'm upgrading my comp to win7 so I won't be able to export or rig my models so I'd need someone to do that. As for texture jobs I could definitely use some help there. I've got three models that need rigging, texturing, and exporting.
Is it possible to get XSI 5 and the exporter to work in Win7 64 bit? Or even just XSI so I could do the rigging.

Yes its very possible, it has major lag in the 32 bit version(which i use) but its still possible, ive exported more then 10 unit models on 64 bit so it works, and if you do need help with it i can provide assistance

Really? Alrighty then, I just need to figure out how to get the thing to install and run properly then. I'm not sure that this is within the rules of the forum to talk about it here.

June 18, 2011, 10:31:05 PM #11 Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 10:33:31 PM by Epifire
Hey Nikoli!!! Long time no see man. Hey glad to hear you are getting back into modding for a while.

Bamdur helped me with some new stuff recently, and I finnaly got prop building down pat. If I remember we were all in team at one point. I wouldn't mind taking that up again.

Quote from: Nikoli on June 14, 2011, 06:55:33 PM
As for texture jobs I could definitely use some help there. I've got three models that need rigging, texturing, and exporting.

Well what do ya know Bamdur can help with 64 bit issues, and I might be able to pitch in on textures. I bought a texture maker, so now I am also making some decent textures. Now you got two guys who are willing to help with textures, and another who can help with the programs.  8)

So yeah welcome back man, it's nice to see some familiar faces.
photobucket limit image removed

Sweet, when I get home tonight, I'll hop on xfire and if you're on I'll send over the model and basic texture and you can get on it. I need a texture for those two soldier models I posted pictures of, and the VTOL.
Thanks guys  :D