MPCGamers Tournament 1 (T.1)

Started by Jedikiller, April 03, 2010, 07:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Wow, WUSI dominated. Congrads to all top 3!  :cheers: Once again, great turnout folks!

would have been different if i had been there! :evil2:

when you guys get the vids saughted out tell me i wanna c em. I cant belive i lost, stupid lag :rant:

QuoteI cant belive i lost, stupid lag :rant:
I am also worried about the lag.  If we have those conditions again, i may not be able to play  :(

Jon, your ping was 120.

If you lag with that ping, it has nothing to do with the server--that means it is fixable by doing things on your end.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Just as I figured with a Direct connect server. DC=CC which stands for cool connection.

QuoteJon, your ping was 120.
I know i looked at my ping and i thought what the  :censored:
I know on fueling station it was just the map; it even laged in SP.  Maybe for eddies it was just the urban layout.  All other maps were fine.

Are we going to be doing this again? I would enjoy sharpening my old skillz, I'm pretty sure I would get a high score. Is this a CP battle or a kill battle?
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Jon, then the problem is probably your computer's ability to handle the game. Maybe you're overusing your computer. Turn all graphic settings to low.
.:AM:. Quik <3: ag..
.:AM:. Quik <3: his avatar...
.:AM:. Quik <3: is really gay..
.:AM:. Quik <3: lol
Droideka: avatar isn't gay!
Droideka: AG is

.:AM:. Quik <3: don't worry, i like you
.:AM:. Quik <3: that's all that matters
Droideka: NOO
Droideka: i only care about BD
Droideka: that sounded gay

I'm pretty sure they are.  My computer is also extremely low; i'll be upgrading to a newer PC soon.