SWBF1 Get Togethers?

Started by Fire, September 19, 2019, 07:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
First off, I'm glad to see this community still going and seeing some familiar faces in the forums.

Anyways, I was just wondering if there were scheduled events or days that everyone gets together and plays? I've recently started playing again occasionally for nostalgia and actually have seen a couple people online. If possible it would be great to get a game going with multiple players again and I'd be down. Hope everyone is doing well!
Former {FD}Leader.Fire

Hey Fire,
I know there's people that usually frequent the weekends, but maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to schedule a few events.  I know that November/December is 15-year anniversary time, but even casual organization of events could give a spark before then.
I know that I'd try to make it.  :shrug:
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Helloo Fire :) ! welcomeee my buddy ! happy to see you ! maybe you remember me !

Quote from: Dark_Phantom on September 20, 2019, 04:36:22 AM
Hey Fire,
I know there's people that usually frequent the weekends, but maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to schedule a few events.  I know that November/December is 15-year anniversary time, but even casual organization of events could give a spark before then.
I know that I'd try to make it.  :shrug:

Phantom nice to see you're still around buddy, does the BOB clan still keep in touch? Anyways, I would be able to commit to scheduled games on Fridays or Saturdays so if anyone proposed anything I'd play! @Sam/Ply1, were you formally Yodasam or did you go by another name? Otherwise I'm sorry but I can't seem to remember your name, glad to see someone remembers me though  :cheers:
Former {FD}Leader.Fire

Yeah we keep in touch on our discord server that's on our guestbook on the BOB website.  LION, Sauce, Norwood, and there are a couple others that check in.
That's not Yodasam, but I know he still plays under the name -={1.0}=-Sammy.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

September 21, 2019, 08:19:31 AM #5 Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 08:24:41 AM by Norwood
I just realized that our link on the Guestbook is dead, so we are going to have to fix that. :ohmy:

Edit: I fixed the link in my signature.
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

Fire! :) yes i remember you, and i would like to say sorry if in the past i was not cool, because i was not cool in the past and with lot of people, now its different :) , my nickname was : PFA Majesty, i was in (snp) (A.T.) (PRO) etc...

Norwood! Sauce! Phantom! Lion! cool to see you all my buddies :happy:

I remember the name PFA Majesty, nice to see you still around.

I plan on playing next Friday evening probably around 9pm CT, so if anyone wants to join I'll probably just mess around on a server for a bit. Phantom, Norwood, nice to see you guys still around.

Hope some of y'all will join me later this week... and that I remember to play.  :cheers:
Former {FD}Leader.Fire

If PS2 we still play Saturday and Tuesday on swbf1 and Friday and Sunday on swbf2

September 22, 2019, 01:21:36 PM #9 Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 02:05:48 PM by Fire
Thats cool that you guys still get together and play. I have swbf2 on PS2 so I might try that sometime but I play on PC.

Also, I'm assuming that "2PC" stands for SWBF2 on PC but could anyone confirm? I tend to see more players who play on those servers than people who play on the "PC" servers.
Former {FD}Leader.Fire

Yes, 2PC is for the battlefront 2 players who use swbfspy on pc. There's also players on the steam servers.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

September 22, 2019, 05:19:05 PM #11 Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 06:49:30 PM by JackDaniel
PS2 is the best community, we have such awesome games :) PLA Fire you'll enjoy as I'm already friend with your
pal LED.

Quote from: JackDaniel on September 22, 2019, 05:19:05 PM
PS2 is the best community, we have such awesome games :) PLA Fire you'll enjoy as I'm already friend with your
pal LED.

Haha I definitely was never in PLA, but hope to get some games in eventually. Thanks  :tu:
Former {FD}Leader.Fire