6th Unit Spawner

Started by Dark_Phantom, November 25, 2017, 08:31:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 25, 2017, 08:31:01 AM Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 08:49:03 AM by Dark_Phantom
6th Unit Spawner

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1441

Hello fellow SWBFGamers,
Last time I started a topic, I showed a video of 10 units working.  This is what I was working on before I found out how to make more than 5 units work natively - so I quit working on it.

This is a very basic trainer that you start when you play SWBF1, and whenever you are at the Spawn Select screen, hit the "Insert" button on your keyboard.  A silly noise that says "6th Unit Enabled" will tell you that you have selected the hero unit to spawn as, and then you can hit the "Spawn" button.

Some notes:
1.) You must have Heroes enabled (with a SetHeroClass defined in your .lua if it is a mod map)
2.) You will die once you hit 20 units.  If you try to respawn, you will automatically die.
3.) You cannot switch teams immediately after dying as a hero.
4.) Your name will change to the hero.  So if you were "Dark_Phantom" going in, it will now say "DARTH VADER" or "LUKE SKYWALKER" or whoever when you kill someone.  This does not affect overall kills/deaths/cps.  It's more aesthetic than anything.
5.) Your character will take on whatever attributes that hero has.  Example ->Darth Vader cannot take CPs.  This needs an .odf edit to change, and has nothing to do with this.

I believe that's everything... Have fun!
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.