battlefront 2 s utat work in progress assets converted to swbf1

Started by wsa30h, January 04, 2020, 06:26:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
this is the utat from this vehicle works fine but its side guns and the big turret fire from the wrong places. this is suitable for anyone who wishes to finish and use the vehicle. the vehicle only works in sptest, crashes in the normal game
mods and maps in progress:<br />--Bf1 expanded edition 3.0 version
-- bf1 tcw battles
-- bf1 seasons mod season 1
-- bf2 expanded edition tbh

If it crashes ingame but not in SPTest, you need to edit the model, probably reducing polys
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

thats proably it but none of the guns except the side turrets work. i released this vehicle for people to fix and use i cant get xsi to work otherwise i would have tried to fix it. honestly this vehicle isnt my priority to get into swbf id much rather get the supertank into swbf1
-- bf1 tcw battles

I've got some yard work I will release.  The yard is great.  It just needs someone to rake the leaves, then power was the drive way.   Be sure to credit me when you are done.   ;)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

of course thank you Led i will credit you. i always credit people for their work am not one to steal the show from someone elses hard work.  :cheers:
-- bf1 tcw battles