ZeroEditor not work on Windows 7

Started by Sereja, August 26, 2018, 09:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
My old PC stop working and the guy from repair service, in some reason install Windows 7 for it. So the question is: is it possible to make work ZeroEditor on Windows 7, or I need to find Windows XP disc somewhere?

For now it show error message and say something like that:

Runtime Error!

Program: C/BFbuilder/Data019/zeroeditor.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Hi Sereja,

So sorry for your loss  :'(

ZE can work on windows 7.  If it does not, it is usually a graphics card issue.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Generally, if you have a more recent Nvidia graphics card, it could be the source of the issue.  However, if it is the same machine, maybe a setting is wrong?
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

BTW, I would be happy to send you a hard disk with XP installed on it if you wish.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I have the same error but one day it worked

I do not select  anything like compatibility or administraitor program and works (I have widows 10 and intel card but a lot of problems with the compatibility)

When I was in the instalation I followed the instalation tutorials of Raigiku and jedimose32.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC77-tamntXo68N9De6M2PQQ

https://www.youtube.com/user/jedimoose32

I have the steam version Star Wars Battlefront II

I love your mods Sereja their are fantastic

Quote from: Dark_Phantom on August 26, 2018, 05:35:14 PM
Generally, if you have a more recent Nvidia graphics card, it could be the source of the issue.  However, if it is the same machine, maybe a setting is wrong?
Hmm... the trouble with PC happens when once during thunder the lightning striked at my home. Some hardware burned down, and it was need to be changed. Perhaps new parts is not compatible for modding, since 3D graphic, even in BFVewer, now is realy slow...
Quote from: Led on August 26, 2018, 06:14:14 PM
BTW, I would be happy to send you a hard disk with XP installed on it if you wish.
Thanks, but funny enough, if the things goes on like that, I may really need it. :D
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf: