Basic SWBF 1on1 Guide

Started by quik, December 04, 2009, 05:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Jedikiller on December 05, 2009, 09:02:06 AM
Please don't post in a row :) just use one post to answer them all.

Lol sorry, i jus figured out how to multiple quote
.:AM:. Quik <3: ag..
.:AM:. Quik <3: his avatar...
.:AM:. Quik <3: is really gay..
.:AM:. Quik <3: lol
Droideka: avatar isn't gay!
Droideka: AG is

.:AM:. Quik <3: don't worry, i like you
.:AM:. Quik <3: that's all that matters
Droideka: NOO
Droideka: i only care about BD
Droideka: that sounded gay

Quote from: quik on December 05, 2009, 06:00:12 AM
Your Roar's louder than your bite Yank  :whip:

pfft....

_(VS)_ Head Lead
Yankee

Quote from: quik on December 05, 2009, 06:01:50 AM
Especially with the semi "racism" some players put again the Euro players.

LOL This coming from the guy who starts off by saying, "because the North American side was starting to bore me. It wasn't competitive anymore."

Dude, please, spare me the self-righteousness... Reflect on your own comments.

The truth is that all the tips you gave, while very helpful to new players, and thank you for posting them, are simply the basics. All advanced players are well beyond those tips.
And Americans are, if not better, at least as good as any nation of players you could possibly mention.
I've never seen you on Gameranger before, unless you go by a different name their. Do you play on GameRanger? Why don't you join in some night? The Pants players (including yours truly) and many other players, will show you quality play.

I'm pretty sure he's quik's a PC player.

take it easy. said like the line in nacho libre. friends are cool.

Quote from: Ryanoceros on December 05, 2009, 09:50:22 PM
LOL This coming from the guy who starts off by saying, "because the North American side was starting to bore me. It wasn't competitive anymore."

The truth is that all the tips you gave, while very helpful to new players, and thank you for posting them, are simply the basics. All advanced players are well beyond those tips.
And Americans are, if not better, at least as good as any nation of players you could possibly mention.
I've never seen you on Gameranger before, unless you go by a different name their. Do you play on GameRanger? Why don't you join in some night? The Pants players (including yours truly) and many other players, will show you quality play.

Haha yea I'm a PC player. But dude, it's not right to brag, but it WAS getting boring. Have you seen my scores in the servers before? No? Because you're a mac =P Ask anyone.  The EURO players to play with. Do you guys know /noframelock? No?Sucks 2 be you. It's not being self righteous, it's being blunt. If the the North Americans bore me because of the lack of skill (among most players, the only player I've seen match me was either Wild (sorta) or mainly Jamman (my pupil.) Quality play? haha I'd like to see you try.

Ah, Quik is good.  But hes not the best ive seen :)

The best North American PC players don't play SWBF anymore.  Heck, even most of the bad and mediocre PC players don't play SWBF anymore.

Hardly anyone plays SWBF anymore  ;)

The question I would like to know the answer to is why do the Euro players still play this game?  Can't they get new games?  :P  Or, do they just like the game as much as I do?  :XD:

Led

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Lol Led. They like the game as much as you do. I learned from the best, don't forget it :) My main teacher was OGC Ares. My sniping style is just like his (if you haven't noticed....)

Euro players like 3rd person? American players left because there wasnt enough online compatiable mods like i have made and others should have made long ago?

Quote from: keenmike on December 06, 2009, 10:59:42 AM
Euro players like 3rd person? American players left because there wasnt enough online compatiable mods like i have made and others should have made long ago?

In my opinion, BF's dieing because LUCASARTS!!! were  :censored: and didn't continue patching the game/modding/ giving us support.

Yeah, Buckler brings up a good point. I think most Americans have moved onto new games. The rest of the world seems to be a few years behind the US. Every time I travel abroad it's like walking through a time machine. There are countries out there that think the "Beach Boys" are the latest, greatest, American rock band. lol

Quote from: quik on December 06, 2009, 06:47:33 AM
Quality play? haha I'd like to see you try.

Ditto! I'm awesomeness in human form. :P
...Please accept your position and throw rose petals in my path. lol  :cheer:

Actually, this brings up another point. SWBF is one of those games that isn't cross-platformed. It's a major bummer that pc players and mac players can't do battle online. Hopefully the game makers will make swbf 3 soon, and hopefully cross-platformed.

psh! i can beat europeans in my sleep :P *cough, Darth, cough*

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Quote from: Ryanoceros on December 05, 2009, 09:50:22 PM

While quik is acting a bit self-righteous, I tend to agree Euros are better gamers on SWBF. Even back in the old days the German clans would do incredibly well and stomp us Americans, though American and Canadian players have won many times as well.

The fact is, just as Led said, most of the good american players stopped playing 2-3 years ago. They're on to call of duty, left for dead, gears of war, and whatever FPS's they can find. So no, not many decent American players are left- but I think there are still good american gamers on battlefront.
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

You havent played with me in a long time Quik. I would say I can beat you because I know I can beat wild pretty easy and I havent played Jamman in a long time, but last time I played him I beat him as well....

_(VS)_ Head Lead
Yankee