[spoiler][/spoiler]
wookie rocket launcher
wookie rocket
[spoiler][/spoiler]
ryyk blade
[spoiler][/spoiler]
wookie twin turret
[spoiler][/spoiler]

You can use it as you wish, but if you release it in your mod, you should credit me!

Credits: me, Sereja.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Rocket launcher looks better than SWRC models! Bravo

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on March 31, 2014, 01:41:21 PM
Rocket launcher looks better than SWRC models! Bravo

That disruptor rifle looks like a hybrid between the Covenant Sniper Rifle in Halo, and the alien rifles in The Conduit series. :P

Even so, it all looks awesome! Perhaps after we've done Corellia for the Unity project, we could do a Kashyyyk map, eh RC? :P

Quote from: Gold Man on March 31, 2014, 02:26:37 PM
and the alien rifles in The Conduit series. :P
The Conduit certainly had some great guns.

This is some fantastic stuff Sereja!

Quote from: Gold Man on March 31, 2014, 02:26:37 PM
That disruptor rifle looks like a hybrid between the Covenant Sniper Rifle in Halo
The Beam Rifle or the Focus Rifle?
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: Unit 33 on March 31, 2014, 02:35:15 PM
The Conduit certainly had some great guns.

This is some fantastic stuff Sereja!

I admit, the game was pretty awesome. Shame I never got the first game for Wii, and I'l never be able to play it now due to WiFi shutting down soon. :(

Also, I meant the Beam Rifle.

Quote from: Unit 33 on March 31, 2014, 02:35:15 PM
The Conduit

Every time I read Conduit, I'm immediately reminded of the ever-present, ever-annoying, but Thankfully easy to remove Conduit web virus... Bahahaha... Feels...

Oh yes! But the weapons! They're awesome! Good job Sereja!
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

vfdgfgdfhfghgfhdf dfghdfgshghfghfdghghfg gfhfghgfh.... :D awesome! thank you sereja, hope your doing well my friend.
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

Quote from: Gold Man
Even so, it all looks awesome! Perhaps after we've done Corellia for the Unity project, we could do a Kashyyyk map, eh RC? :P
I certainly hope we can do a few other maps other than corellia (just MP maps, and maybe instant action for SP. I see no reason to try and put it in the story/campaign). I hope that we could make it mod-able so folks can add in their own work like SWBF, it would make it more popular if nothing else (and that way converted battlefront maps won't be quite as "illegal" as otherwise, it would be up to the modder and the person that hosts it's download to make sure of that, and I seriously doubt it would cause much trouble, so long as it's not the actual game designs putting the conversions as stock.)
Quote from: Whisper
Every time I read Conduit, I'm immediately reminded of the ever-present, ever-annoying, but Thankfully easy to remove Conduit web virus...
Same here.. Unfortunately.

Edit- Holy shoot, I'm pink!?