Tron Entity Disk

Started by RepComm, November 07, 2013, 02:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 07, 2013, 02:41:15 PM Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 01:17:13 PM by -RepubliqueCmdr-
I wanted to do this a long time ago, but that was when I didn't know how to use XSI.

Here's the finished product.
dl: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=7262.0;attach=3033

Credits:
Me, -RC-.

-edit: Imagines missing.

AWESOME! Makes me hope we have a Tron: Legacy mod for SWBF1 now! :P

I also posted this in the "I Have An Idea!" Thread a while back:

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on December 21, 2012, 07:27:57 PM
Alright, here's an idea, that I've got boiling. Tron: Legacy themed map/skins! Think about it, CC reskinned as a city from Tron: Legacy. Even the program suits would be awesome! Like CLU's Army vs the ISOs or something. :D

I personally would love to see a ISO skin(or model, if thats even been released by the creators..?) They're my favorite.

November 07, 2013, 03:46:30 PM #3 Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 03:52:00 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on November 07, 2013, 03:28:15 PM
I personally would love to see a ISO skin(or model, if thats even been released by the creators..?) They're my favorite.

Well, there's a thread about some Tron: Evolution models:

http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1259828

This is the upload link for the models, complete with .obj and .lwo formats. UV mapped as well

http://www.gfxworld.ws/index.php?/news/comments/tron_evolution_game_models_obj_lwo_65mb/

Quote from: Nobby76
Game models extracted from TRON Evolution.
54 models in .LWO and .OBJ
All textures included and UV maps assigned.

65 MB

Back with another game rip. This time Tron Evolution.

What do you get ??

54 models Extracted ( not ripped with DXripper) from the game archives in both light-wave LWO format and OBJ
All models have UV maps assigned and all textures present ( in most cases you will have a Diffuse, Specular, Normal, Emisive/luminosity. In some cases you will have even more. )

what kind of models are there ??

Some of the main game characters including
Clu ( flynn's digital copy )
Qora
Tron ( the legend himself )
Abraxas ( the bad guy )

I foresee potential for a TRON: Legacy mod! :D

H.... Holy frickin'

That one dude model has so many polygons... Its almost more than Bespin CC map has with the max AI units spawned at once...

You wouldn't over load SWBF, it wouldn't even attempt to load it.

Regarding the ripped models, see attached images.

Pretty sure there are still things like copyright laws protecting this sort of thing.

Quote from: tirpider on November 07, 2013, 04:56:14 PM
Regarding the ripped models, see attached images.

Pretty sure there are still things like copyright laws protecting this sort of thing.
Hmm, I'll be sure to stay away from those then..

November 23, 2013, 12:19:03 AM #7 Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 12:24:33 AM by -RepublicCommando-
Welp, I made this fella:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

I didn't really follow the guidelines, but even still I think it looks neat..
Here's the DL: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=7262.0;attach=3073

Credits:
Me, kitbash and my own re-skin.
--
If there was a second Battle Royal mod, I'd totally be entering this..

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on November 23, 2013, 12:19:03 AM
Welp, I made this fella:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

I didn't really follow the guidelines, but even still I think it looks neat..
Here's the DL: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=7262.0;attach=3073

Credits:
Me, kitbash and my own re-skin.
--
If there was a second Battle Royal mod, I'd totally be entering this..

Love it, yet hate it. I think to do it proper you would need the armor black with shine instead of a dull gray. And plus, the dude's hair doesn't need to be that white. Also, what's with the spokes on in the middle of the Entity Disk? Aside from those things you nailed the neon decals just right!

Just critiquing is all. :P

This is what happens when Luke Skywalker gets sucked into the game.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

-RC- if I were you I would search up "Tron Models" and try to find some good ones that could be opened into either XSI or Skecthup (to be exported into something from Sketchup then put into XSI).
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Of course thats why I said "I didn't follow the guide lines"
I wasn't exactly looking for a great copy of what they should really be like, I was just doodling around for fun :P

The "spokes" were kind of an accident that I couldn't undo (hard to tell what you're painting on those silly clone textures..), and it's not all black like it's suppose to be because I was originally going to attempt to make a skin like that found in the "All Troops Fly" mod, which I love.

Over all, he definitely isn't your normal civilian ISO character. But I just thought he looked neat.
-- I wouldn't use the Republic Armor for the body if I were really attempting this.