Sereja's ACP array gun

Started by Sereja, August 16, 2012, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 16, 2012, 06:45:51 PM Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 06:50:28 PM by Sereja
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

August 16, 2012, 06:51:39 PM #1 Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 12:58:41 PM by Phobos
i have to take back what i said before because, i do not know how to make weapons in xsi.

Thank's! :) I work at this all week.

Whoa, cool! Definitely trying this out.  :cheers:
So far, I have yet to be unsatisfied with your work. That's quite the accomplishment. ;)

Excellent work. The specular and bump map really bring it to life in game.

Thank's!  :)
Unfortunately, I still didn't find the way, how to mix in single texture bump and specular both. It cud be the real great and realistic models...

AWESOME! This is the trandoshan gun from SWRC right?
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Yes, I try create local sides, for my Nar Shaddaa project, and have to give my trandoshans some shootgun. SWRC is great game, and it give me some ideas. This gun also may be usefull for one of my old, and very unfinished project: Kashyyyk: brige to Kashyyyro, also based on SWRC, if I ever start to finish it...

August 17, 2012, 03:01:45 PM #8 Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 03:04:51 PM by Phobos
this msh is hands down my favorite star wars canon shotgun model ive seen for swbf so far. how did you make the texture with the writing scroll on the msh? possible thru a hex edit or something in xsi only?

Oh, the aurebesh scroll? It is easy hex editor code:
04 00 00 00 01 03 00 05
"05"- speed of scroll.

Quote from: Sereja on August 17, 2012, 05:40:31 AM
Thank's!  :)
Unfortunately, I still didn't find the way, how to mix in single texture bump and specular both. It cud be the real great and realistic models...
Have you looked at the health bot model? It seems to have specular and bump maps on it.

It is weird, but it seems, health recharge droid tga haven't alpha channel at all. Look's like this specular effect is by bump only...
Most interesting thing, in this subject, it is rebel shootgun, and I try explore it...

Quote from: Sereja on August 19, 2012, 12:51:56 AM
It is weird, but it seems, health recharge droid tga haven't alpha channel at all. Look's like this specular effect is by bump only...
Most interesting thing, in this subject, it is rebel shootgun, and I try explore it...
Also this tpoic explains how to do it in SWBFII http://gametoast.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=27355 maybe it is the same in SWBF1?

Quote from: SleepKiller on August 19, 2012, 01:10:21 AM
Also this tpoic explains how to do it in SWBFII http://gametoast.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=27355 maybe it is the same in SWBF1?
It is realy sad to say, but this effect probably may works for SWBF2 only :(. Here the SWBF2 bump tga options line:
-bumpmap -format bump_alpha

SWBF1 just can't read this format...
But now, I begin to understand, why creators make 2 different models for each weapon:
1st person view - specular
in battle model   - bump
Still, thank's for the link anyway: I just realise, that I forget make shadow, for my guns. But you can easy make it, by this line, in msh.option file:
-hiresshadow
In some other functions, this tutorial mostly adopted for Pandemic exporter, and it isn't work with ModTool.

If I can get my XSI 5.0 Trial version plus SWBF2 pandemic exporting working, I will be happy to export models for anyone.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet