Thread for all of DarthC3PO88's questions

Started by DarthC3PO88, June 23, 2014, 07:24:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: DarthC3PO88 on June 24, 2014, 07:23:27 PM
Thanks but MileHighGuy found it but I need autumn trees for a planet called Voss

you can use normal trees and change the color of the leaves to orange, yellow, and other fall colors.

I need help on zeroeditor to make objects bigger

when I launch my SWBFII when I launch my map just to test it it crashes a it gives me a mission.lvl error can someone please help

June 26, 2014, 03:28:51 PM #37 Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 03:49:01 PM by MileHighGuy
open them with notepad. that should be all you need to know.

and this is what the things in them mean
https://sites.google.com/site/swbf2modtoolsdocumentation/misc_documentation

An option file is basically just a txt file with the option as an extension. Basically have the name of the asset you're calling out (that requires said option file you're making) like so... Model_Name.msh.option

It's basically the full name of the asset, with the .option extension. Can be done for .tga or .msh files. Open up some in your BFBuilder\Assets\Shipped Worlds to see more examples.
photobucket limit image removed

Quote from: MileHighGuy on June 26, 2014, 03:28:51 PM
open them with notepad. that should be all you need to know.

and this is what the things in them mean
https://sites.google.com/site/swbf2modtoolsdocumentation/misc_documentation
when I opened it with notepad it gives me a bunch of codes

June 26, 2014, 06:24:49 PM #40 Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 06:35:13 PM by DarthC3PO88
I get on my costom map and I pulls up a black screen with no minimap and I can't spawn on my map and I cant choose a command post please help8

I know nothing about this sort of stuff, but I do know we need to know what the error says.

July 18, 2014, 12:17:39 PM #43 Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 07:22:03 PM by Hades
how do you munge a map do I put everything or nothing plz help :confused: ???

Edit by anyder: please, use descriptive thread titles. DO NOT use topic titles such as "Question", describe your question instead. Thanks.