Thread for all of DarthC3PO88's questions

Started by DarthC3PO88, June 23, 2014, 07:24:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Is there something you have in mind? Are you looking for something someone made? Can we see a picture or screenshot of what you want? You need to give us details so we can help you.

Quote from: CommanderAwesome on June 24, 2014, 12:05:48 PM
Please give be a detailed description of the problem. Tell me what you changed, what you added and anything else you are trying to do. I'm not calling you stupid or anything, but it's likely that you made a mistake somewhere.
That's where you compress your map into archives so the game can read it.
Oh thanks.
Nothing is written here...

Quote from: {Alpha}Cpt.Gamma on June 24, 2014, 05:28:14 PM
Oh thanks.

Gamma, if you have nothing to contribute, don't post, please.  It clutters up the topic.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: CommanderAwesome on June 24, 2014, 04:18:29 PM
Is there something you have in mind? Are you looking for something someone made? Can we see a picture or screenshot of what you want? You need to give us details so we can help you.
Something that you normaly see in felucia like Mushrooms that someone made

Quote from: Led on June 24, 2014, 05:33:21 PM
Gamma, if you have nothing to contribute, don't post, please.  It clutters up the topic.
I found the problem
Thanks For Your Help
:tu:

Quote from: DarthC3PO88 on June 24, 2014, 06:56:05 PM
Something that you normaly see in felucia like Mushrooms that someone made
Is it something you saw? Or is something you want made? Is it something you know already exists?

Quote from: DarthC3PO88 on June 24, 2014, 07:09:50 PM
I found the problem
Thanks For Your Help
:tu:
What was it? And please add "[Solved]" to your thread's title.

Quote from: CommanderAwesome on June 24, 2014, 07:12:48 PM
Is it something you saw? Or is something you want made? Is it something you know already exists?
Thanks but MileHighGuy found it but I need autumn trees for a planet called Voss

Quote from: CommanderAwesome on June 24, 2014, 07:13:58 PM
What was it? And please add "[Solved]" to your thread's title.
well I launched SWBFII and it gave me this error because of my custom map Fatal Could Not find Mission.lvl

Ok, then. But, the next time you ask for help, please tell us all the details of the problem, it will help us understand it better and therefore help us solve it quicker.

Quote from: CommanderAwesome on June 24, 2014, 07:50:39 PM
I meant what was the solution.I
someone said to copy the mission.lvl to the Addon folder

June 24, 2014, 07:56:09 PM #28 Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 06:19:54 AM by Anyder
Quote from: CommanderAwesome on June 24, 2014, 07:54:42 PM
Ok, then. But, the next time you ask for help, please tell us all the details of the problem, it will help us understand it better and therefore help us solve it quicker.
ok

Edit by anyder: Please, no "pointless" replies such as "I don't know", "maybe", "ok"

Can anyone tell me what particle editor is please