Thread for all of DarthC3PO88's questions

Started by DarthC3PO88, June 23, 2014, 07:24:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
where can I find objects for a Felucia map ???

No, what Pandimic made in the actual map
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: DarthC3PO88 on June 23, 2014, 07:40:18 PM
like what other modders created

That can be tricky.  Some modders don't like to share assets, and may also want to give permission each time they are used.  We do not have many assets here, but I would suggest you try www.Gametoast.com.  The have an asset request thread. 
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

June 24, 2014, 07:18:10 AM #5 Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 07:15:01 PM by Hades
Can someone help me with mugeing becuse after I muge my map my swbf2 crashes
???

June 24, 2014, 07:18:47 AM #6 Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 06:17:24 AM by Anyder
I need help with felicia stuff...what I ment was like mushroom like plants that users created

Edit by Anyder: Trying to make the message have logic after merging topics.

Whats mugeing?
Nothing is written here...

Quote from: DarthC3PO88 on June 24, 2014, 07:18:10 AM
Can someone help me with mugeing becuse after I muge my map my swbf2 crashes
???
Please give be a detailed description of the problem. Tell me what you changed, what you added and anything else you are trying to do. I'm not calling you stupid or anything, but it's likely that you made a mistake somewhere.

Quote from: {Alpha}Cpt.Gamma on June 24, 2014, 08:41:08 AM
Whats mugeing?
That's where you compress your map into archives so the game can read it.

Quote from: CommanderAwesome on June 24, 2014, 12:05:48 PM
Please give be a detailed description of the problem. Tell me what you changed, what you added and anything else you are trying to do. I'm not calling you stupid or anything, but it's likely that you made a mistake somewhere.
That's where you compress your map into archives so the game can read it.
When I finished my map I got on VisualMunge I clicked what I wanted and it MUNGED everything including CTF and Hero Assult when never wanted that gamemode someone please help :help:
???

June 24, 2014, 01:07:49 PM #10 Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 01:13:31 PM by CommanderAwesome
(That wasn't what I meant. I meant before you munged, because the munge itself is rarely the problem.)
And did you stop the munge? Because you should NEVER, EVER, EVER stop a munge. In the words of Teancum, a modding expert and an admin of Gametoast.com:
Quote from: TeancumNEVER, EVER stop a munge. N.E.V.E.R. How often should you stop a munge? Say it with me: NEVER! Stopping a munge leaves half-done files that don't get deleted when you clean. It causes problem after problem. If you're munging and it's taking a while, just walk away. Don't surf the web, don't play a PC game, walk away. The more you leave your comp alone the faster it munges. ---Usually it'll only go slow with new models you are munging.

Quote from: CommanderAwesome on June 24, 2014, 01:07:49 PM
(That wasn't what I meant. I meant before you munged, because the munge itself is rarely the problem.)
Did you stop the munge? Because you should NEVER, EVER, EVER stop a munge. In the words of Teancum, a modding expert and an admin of Gametoast.com:
right after it munged it gave me a list of errors

Can you show me the munge log?
Also, those modes should only be included if you chose to include them when you first created your world, what you saw munging was probably some backup file of something. Only the modes you wanted will show up ingame.

Quote from: CommanderAwesome on June 24, 2014, 01:13:36 PM
Can you show me the munge log?
Also, those modes should only be included if you chose to include them when you first created your world, what you saw munging was probably some backup file of something. Only the modes you wanted will show up ingame.
ok I get it thanks CommanderAwesome  :cheer: ;) :rofl:  :D

Are you still having problems? If you aren't, what fixed it? If you are still having problems, Please show me your munge log.