Serejas maps; some download links dead?

Started by blob, September 04, 2022, 11:12:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

If you link to which ones we'll try and get it fixed. I think I have most of serejas maps on my pc. Don't want anyone missing out on them.  ;)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I'm not sure how to fix it on this side - but if you try to load the page as HTTP instead of HTTPS, many times it will load.
Or try a different browser.  Chrome doesn't like loading insecure download links on secure sites.  I've not come up with a solution at this time.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote from: Dark_Phantom on September 06, 2022, 05:55:34 PMI'm not sure how to fix it on this side - but if you try to load the page as HTTP instead of HTTPS, many times it will load.
Or try a different browser.  Chrome doesn't like loading insecure download links on secure sites.  I've not come up with a solution at this time.
1 or 2 work, so i assumed it was the links at first. i have 'https only' on so it's probably me. i have all of his original stuff already tho. i tried a few BF2 ported maps a while back... didn't feel right. BF2 maps are so forgettable in comparison to BF's.

October 25, 2022, 02:34:56 PM #5 Last Edit: October 25, 2022, 02:39:48 PM by Triops
I have the same problem. But I am glad, that it works when change to http -like Dark_Phantom says

Is Sereja okay? Seen he hasnt made anything in a while.

He's from Ukraine, and I'm sure most of the world is well-aware of the situation there.

He has more important things to think about than modding.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

I am aware of what is going on and do not expect him to mod, but I just was wondering if anyone had heard from him to confirm he was okay.