Ticket Bar Modding

Started by Ultimo, December 06, 2014, 03:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Is it possible to change how the Tickets at the top of the in-game GUI work? I want the tickets to do something different- Not count the reinforcements/lives...

I want the Green side of the Ticket bar to show how many Kills you have made.
I want the Red side of the Ticket bar to show how many Deaths you have had.
Both bars' colors would "fill" the bar instead of "drain".

Is that possible?

Above is only the first idea.
The second ticket bar idea is slightly different.

I want the Green side to show how many Kills you have made.
I want the Red side to show how many lives are left for ALL of the players/AI on the field.
The Green bar would "fill", while the red bar would "drain".

Is the second idea possible?

And if either is possible, how would I do it? If you don't know, would you mind telling something that might be remotely helpful so I might be able to figure it out? Thanks!
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Well, you could poke around in the common.  That's the only place that you might come remotely close to finding clues, other than the exe, which holds just about everything regarding the interface stuff (like the ticket bar).  I highly doubt the common will answer any questions for you though.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

After posting, I figured my idea sounded a little far-fetched. It seems like it, with the answer DP gave.

Don't worry, DP. It seems like a good answer to me. I'll take your word for it and try rummaging through some things. Thank you!
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper