About beta patch 1.3

Started by hippox99, November 25, 2013, 08:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Isaac1138 on November 21, 2014, 08:37:01 PM
are modders thinking about making a more stable and better patch?

Cracked means that the copy protection is removed.

Extracted means the file is extracted.

No modder can make an executable file patch.  No one but LucasArts/Pandemic has the source code to the executable file.  We would all love to have it though.

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

So who made the battlefront 2 1.3 patch, wasn't it zerted who made it?
If you are good at something, never do it for attention.

Battlefront 2 1.3 patch (which I have played) is basically a large scale mod.  Over the years we have worked on various things like this, but not on that large of a scale.  BF2 is more friendly with modding than BF1 is, but we make do with it.  J-dee's 1.5 patch may be kind of what you want in the way of a big giant mod: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=5140.msg49441#msg49441

Various other mods around here (Main Play Mod) are large scale for most of your game.  Online compatibility is questionable, as I have not used these for a long time.

Battlefront 1 v1.3 is an executable update to the game (not a mod) that fixes some of the minor hard-coded problems in 1.2, but because Pandemic never finished it, it is unstable.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.