Star Wars: Rogue One Player Models [WIP]

Started by MissingTexture, December 30, 2016, 09:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 30, 2016, 09:03:56 PM Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 09:07:33 PM by MissingTexture
Hey everyone,

I haven't watched Rogue One just yet but I have used GGCTUK's TFU Stormtroopers as a base and used assets from DICE's Battlefront games and made these palyer models!

These are my first kitbashed units ever, they aren't as 100% as I would like them to be, but I am still very proud of them! I'd take in-game screenshots, but my laptop won't do it for some reason... BUT I can guarantee they do work

[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler] [/spoiler]

I'm planning on releasing them later in the 2017 year, once I finish a Scarif map.
There's still quite a bit to do on these and please leave any feedback!

The dark ones are, well, pretty dark...but keep up with good work  :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

December 30, 2016, 09:38:52 PM #2 Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 03:21:05 PM by MissingTexture
Quote from: Led on December 30, 2016, 09:05:26 PM
The dark ones are, well, pretty dark...but keep up with good work  :cheers:

Definitely going to lighten up the texture a tad! :) I don't know why in mshViewer it appears much darker, but in XSI it's fairly bright

Looking good so far! I've always loved the design of the Shoretroopers!
The years just fly past, don't they?

Quote from: lpriefer01 on May 03, 2020, 12:16:06 PM
did u ever release?

There was absolutely no reason for this thread to be bumped.

Also, since this is stated to be using DICE assets, I'm going to assume that's the reason they weren't posted here.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base