Sereja's new Kashyyk map and Yoda

Started by Michaeluj, January 21, 2020, 07:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
It's a fantastic map and, to my surprise, features a well-proportioned Yoda. For a SWBF1 map, this astounded me, because every other version of Yoda I've seen featured him using an Ewok body, causing his appearance to look distorted. And here he is, looking good and moving with such quality animation. This is an innovation that needs to be in more mods, whether as a new heroic leader or as part of a revamped Hero Assault mode. Could we make this happen?

Quote from: Michaeluj on January 21, 2020, 07:52:45 AM
It's a fantastic map and, to my surprise, features a well-proportioned Yoda. For a SWBF1 map, this astounded me, because every other version of Yoda I've seen featured him using an Ewok body, causing his appearance to look distorted. And here he is, looking good and moving with such quality animation. This is an innovation that needs to be in more mods, whether as a new heroic leader or as part of a revamped Hero Assault mode. Could we make this happen?

Sereja might have done some really great work on Yoda (his heroes are almost always great in that respect), but he isn't the first one to use a proportionally-correct Yoda in SWBF1, and an asset of one has been released already here on SWBFGamers.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base