TF2 clan? Maybe? Possibly? IDK you guys will probably shoot this down

Started by Blade, June 22, 2009, 07:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
You guys wanna start a TF2 clan? Maybe? We have at least 6 or 7 people on MPC who play, and most of the TF2 clan matches (or at least some) are 6 on 6, so we got enough. Anyone here interested?

Hosting a successful TF2 clan requires something called money! This isn't SWBF where you can know every single person who plays the game regularly. You gotta put your name out and start an offical MPC Gamers server.

I wouldn't mind having a TF2 clan, but it's something that has to be taken seriously...

#TYBG

I'd be interested in this, even though I never play TF2 (I have server joining issues).

OK. Your basic TF2 server is a dollar a slot, max 32. Figure out how many slots you want and I can figure out whether or not I can pay it for a month or so. Beyond that, alternative financing would be required.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

That is pretty much what I am worrying about. I would love MPC Gamers to have TF2 (it's an awesome game and not everyone can run/play cod4) but we to find out where the money is gonna come from.

I would love to pay for the server but I'm not even of age to even work part-time so that won't work out nicely...

#TYBG

I'll pay for the server

Name where you want the location of it to be, and we'll have it set to 32 slots.

NF to the rescue :D

What provider are you looking at? I can list you some well-reputed ones :)

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

PM me the info, website address, server host you want to use, maplist, etc.

We dont do arena maps though... thats my only condition to paying. :P

Well that's a let down... Arena Maps are fun but to make it 24/7 isn't right.

Although that's my opinion. It depends on the majority of MPCG.

#TYBG

Whatever the heck you want NF.

I'd like some ctf mixed in to all the cps, and possibly payloads, but honestly all up to you.

So you guys up for making a clan then?

Quote from: NightFalcon on June 23, 2009, 08:14:07 AM
We dont do arena maps though... thats my only condition to paying. :P

LOL My bad. You said we DONT do those maps. I'm perfectly fine with that.

#TYBG

That's very kind of you, NF!

As long as there are payload maps I'll be fine.