Star Wars Humble Bumble II

Started by Carbon27, March 01, 2016, 05:25:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Long time no see, eh?

Anyways for those who don't know, Humble Bumble has launched their second Star Wars sale.  The games are mostly very old titles, with a few from the previous sale thrown in.  The prices (as of post) are $1, $7.32, and $10 for the different tiers.  There's also a shirt for $35 with all the games.

If I weren't so darn lazy I would list the games, so look at the link.

More games will be added later.  For those that don't know, you can still get those games if you order now.

https://www.humblebundle.com/star-wars

I'll probably buy the games, despite already owning a lot of them.  If I do decide to get the package (Most likely I will) I will distribute the codes for the games of which I already own in a "first come, first serve" manner.

On an unrelated note, it is quite nice to see the community still active. 

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

I want to add a quick note to what you said, a couple of the games in the bundle were just release for the first time on steam today.

They are:

STAR WARS: Rebellion
STAR WARS: Galactic Battlegrounds
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

Another brilliant deal. :)
I've got Knights of the old republic 1 and 2 and complete Lego Star Wars spare if anyone wants them and isn't going to get the bundle,
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I have Kotor, Kotor2, and Empire at War Gold  that I can give to someone.   :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on March 02, 2016, 10:37:05 AM
Another brilliant deal. :)
I've got Knights of the old republic 1 and 2 and complete Lego Star Wars spare if anyone wants them and isn't going to get the bundle,
I'll take the Lego Star Wars if it's still available.

I'll pm you tonight.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

March 03, 2016, 11:29:13 AM #6 Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 06:22:28 PM by tirpider
I've really missed X-Wing and Tie Fighter. This bundle rocks.
I got left-overs, PM if you want one or all.

Knights of the Old Republic (claimed)
Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (claimed)
Battlefront II (claimed)
Empire At War: Gold Pack (done)
Dark Forces (done)
Jedi Knight Dark Forces II (done)

Quote from: tirpider on March 03, 2016, 11:29:13 AM
I've really missed X-Wing and Tie Fighter. This bundle rocks.
I was going to buy these games, just waiting for the right moment, which apparently is now.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote from: Dark_Phantom on March 03, 2016, 08:46:42 PM
I was going to buy these games, just waiting for the right moment, which apparently is now.

It's a great deal to get all of them, but those two are the ones I like best.

There are some shenanigans to coerce x-wing into playing nice with a modern machine. X-Wing comes with the classic and Special Edition. Classic ran wonderfully for me in the DosBox setup Steam provides. The Special Edition (with all the improved graphics from Totally Games) didn't even want to start. The fix is to use a community made ddraw wrapper.

Handy Dandy Details on the steamcommunity forums: http://steamcommunity.com/app/355250/discussions/0/620712999979153740/

I used solution 1 (the XWA wrapper) since it supports X-Wing, Tie Fighter, and Alliance. Just a simple file replacement.

Off topic:  Good to see you back, tirpider!

:cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Thanks, Led.

Bought the bundle (knowing there would be leftovers) and came straight over. No one should miss out on KoTOR. EaW ain't bad either. Lost count of how many times I played through Forces of Corruption.

Quote from: Commander Awesome on March 02, 2016, 07:05:57 PM
I'll take the Lego Star Wars if it's still available.

I swear to god that's like the only one I don't have. Wish I had logged on yesterday now :XD:
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Quote from: TheGangstarTY on March 05, 2016, 05:40:39 AM
I swear to god that's like the only one I don't have. Wish I had logged on yesterday now :XD:
Same, in hindsight I kind of miss playing my Lego Star Wars games off my GameCube, (unfortunately TV doesn't have the proper A/V inputs for my GameCube, which sucks). The thing I hate more though is that I had 99% completion on Lego Star Wars II, before the memory card got corrupted... :(

I would buy it on Steam, but I'm quite a few cents short of that, and I got no Steam trading cards that I feel like giving away. (Plus, as usual Lego is horrendous when it comes to pricing their games on Steam.)

If anyone bought the bundle and hasn't noticed they just added Dark forces 1 and 2 and battlefront 2 to the download page. If anyone wants them I have them already so just ask for the codes.

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on March 08, 2016, 11:34:39 AM
If anyone bought the bundle and hasn't noticed they just added Dark forces 1 and 2 and battlefront 2 to the download page. If anyone wants them I have them already so just ask for the codes.

I'd love to have Dark Forces 2 if no one else has requested it.