E3- EA Teaser of a new Star Wars Battlefront

Started by Hardcore, June 10, 2013, 01:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 10, 2013, 01:18:36 PM Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 01:42:59 PM by Hardcore
Just watching the EA show and turns out Dice (Battlefield 1/2/3 devs) are making a SWBF series themselves!

will keep watching for more info.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Quote from: Hardcore on June 10, 2013, 01:18:36 PM
Just watching the EA show and turns out Dice (Battlefront 1/2/3 debs) are making a SWBF series themselves!

will keep watching for more info.

This will turn out handsomely if they try and make it feel like SWBF, rather than a Battlefield clone.

Its OFFICAL finally after all those Years StarWars BattleFront.  :o :o :o :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
I'm not multi-clanning I just have lots of affiliates.

June 10, 2013, 01:36:53 PM #3 Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 01:43:40 PM by UNIT 33
Yeah I'm watching the conference now.
Here's the teaser!

http://kotaku.com/there-s-a-new-star-wars-battlefront-coming-from-ea-s-di-512379812

Well, you have to remember this doesn't look like a build off the old series it looks like a reboot from what they see the series as....i'm sure it'll be alot like BF3/4

SWBF was built off the idea of BF1942 tho so...who knows what'll turn up :)
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Quote from: UNIT 33 on June 10, 2013, 01:36:53 PM
Yeah I'm watching the conference now.
Here's the teaser!

http://kotaku.com/there-s-a-new-star-wars-battlefront-coming-from-ea-s-di-512379812

Me: Oh, it'll be another Battlefield clone.
*Sees trailer*
Me: OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'll just be watching this teaser on loop for the next week or so... brb

It wasn't that impressive.. [spoiler]LOL, IT WAS AWESOME![/spoiler]

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on June 10, 2013, 01:52:10 PM
It wasn't that impressive.. [spoiler]LOL, IT WAS AWESOME![/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

My body is ready.

Not impressed. Only very slightly surprised.

I'm already spazzing out.
[spoiler] :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:[/spoiler]

Optimistic for this one. Sure it'll be fun regardless - DICE generally does good work.

And any sort of quality next-gen Star Wars game will be welcomed. It's been too long.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Quote from: Ltin on June 10, 2013, 02:01:14 PM
Not impressed. Only very slightly surprised.
Bah! Get on the hype train you!

Nvr watched any game conferences before, but was flipping the channel and saw ea so thought I would give them a chance. Was gonna leave cause they were just talking about a new engine, and then they mentioned dice and my hopes rose. Then it was just the ice world that seemed to not show anything for the longest time (watching after I realized it was only a couple seconds, but it seemed like an eternity). Nearly hissed myself when that snow speeder flew by(nvr saw the walker till watching the video again, lol).
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

Quote from: UNIT 33 on June 10, 2013, 02:07:02 PM
Bah! Get on the hype train you!

im not saying im not hyped for it. Im saying that im not impressed. I was 99% sure this was going to happen. I wasnt suprised it is happening. I was suprised they announced it so early. These days, it takes a good 2 or 3 years to make a good AAA Video game. Alot can change in that amount of time. And ea just got the deal a few months ago. Its likely the game is no higher than alpha stage right now, if even that. Theres alot of room for it to become a great game. But there's also alot of room for a terrible failure. The game could keep class tameplay, or it could not. It could (though it is very unlikely) even drop factions.