how to make an auto turret for swbf 1 ?

Started by wsa30h, November 05, 2019, 06:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
how do i make a turret automated i want to make the bespin aaa turret shoot everybody by itself.
mods and maps in progress:<br />--Bf1 expanded edition 3.0 version
-- bf1 tcw battles
-- bf1 seasons mod season 1
-- bf2 expanded edition tbh

Put PilotType = "self" in the ODF then in ZeroEditor, set the Team value of each instant to 1, 2, or 3.

Setting it to team 1 or 2 will cause it to attack the opposite, and team 3 will cause the turret to attack both teams.
Never let a person named AnthonyBF2 touch your BF2.

Quote from: AnthonyBF2 on November 05, 2019, 07:50:59 AM
Put PilotType = "self" in the ODF then in ZeroEditor, set the Team value of each instant to 1, 2, or 3.

Setting it to team 1 or 2 will cause it to attack the opposite, and team 3 will cause the turret to attack both teams.

Would that actually work in SWBF1, though? SWBF2 has a specific class for autoturrets.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

that doesent seem to work is there a particular section in the odf that am supposed to put it ?
-- bf1 tcw battles

November 06, 2019, 04:54:47 AM #4 Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 05:50:56 AM by Dark_Phantom
As far as I know, the only thing you can use is PilotType = self (you have to modify the recon droid) but I don't remember how well it works.  You can't assign it a team in BF1.
The functionality for autoturrets is pretty bare in BF1.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

cool thanks i will try it
-- bf1 tcw battles

Yeah .... I was going off of BF2 knowledge, it may not work in BF1, and I don't care enough to try and see for myself.
Never let a person named AnthonyBF2 touch your BF2.

A SWBF1 Modder in 2019 that is amazing. Long live one of the best games of all time  8)
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

yeah i figured swbf 1 needed more modders and when i started learning how to mod this great game and how much easier than bf  2 modding it was i decided to make maps for this game.
-- bf1 tcw battles