A New Kind of Tournament!

Started by Helios, October 22, 2015, 07:08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So what i am proposing is a 2v2 tournament with a twist. Each player that joins is given a number, they are then drawn a partner throigh random.org, the same thing happens for everyone that signs up. There will be a point system for the teams particitpating, their opponents will also be drawn randomly, each team will be expected to play 10 matches (i'm skeptical, could be more or less depending how many people want in), Maps included would be: Bespin Cloud City/Rhen Var Citadel/Tatooine Mos Eisley. Again the maps would also be randomly assigned by me or any other admins that are online at the time. All admins involved in this tournament will be able to use random.org to assign opponents and maps. However, Only I have the power to assign teams. Tickets would be either 35 or 50, i haven't decided yet. The partner you are assigned is final, don't ask/bug me to be reassigned please! I want to know who would he interested in this type of tournament before i post any Official Information/Rules. I will however need help running this tournament. PM me if you'd like to help run the tournament. Let me know ASAP in this thread if you are interested! I think this would be a very fun and different tournament.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: ~PFA~ Majesty Leader on October 23, 2015, 12:25:19 AM
I can help you  :)
Appreciate the offer but i would prefer if the other admins are clanless to prevent any bias.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios