R.I.P Xfire

Started by [FC]BoMbeR, June 09, 2015, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Man, what a shame. Xfire was a big part of SWBF.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Viathan on June 10, 2015, 08:26:16 AM
Cull uploaded about 120 videos. I think we have to use the exporter here  :o

You are #964 in queue

on the NFO root I'm trying to export cull's files.

Quote from: Phobos on June 10, 2015, 08:48:09 AM
You are #964 in queue

on the NFO root I'm trying to export cull's files.

Lol this morning it was worse... Bomber and I were trying to download our own data and the link didnt download anything until like midday in berlin...
I was the 64th in the queue by then lol
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

I'm probably worse... try #2453...

June 10, 2015, 09:45:15 AM #19 Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 10:06:43 AM by Phobos
You can verify xfire account through raptr by right clicking the icon and going to "friends & accounts" then click the wrench icon "add account" type in your xfire user and pass then it will verify your xfire ID in the account details -> identities & achievements. i clicked sync xfire hours with raptr so it might add them in a few hours if not its probably too late to import them.

http://support.raptr.com/support/discussions/topics/5000050838

I can't live without xfire!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Snake on June 10, 2015, 08:28:03 AM
Man, what a shame. Xfire was a big part of SWBF.
Agree.

I have uploaded BattleBelks videos to my mediafire account. Here's the link [8 Videos =>150mb as .zip file]

Quote from: Viathan on June 10, 2015, 05:11:16 AM
I would find it nice to have a member-shoutbox or something like that on this site

Unfortunately, my web host does not allow a shoutbox due to resource utilization.

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Email from Raptr support
QuoteUnfortunately, Xfire discontinued our ability to support the connection some time ago and we are unable to sync profiles and hours.  I apologize for the inconvenience.

I'm 3708 in queue... I predict a 24 hour wait at current rates and I bet they turn everything off before they finish...
It will certainly be harder to organise battlefront games now, I expect it's too late for someone to save the chat client now with so little warning so this is the end of an era.

It's sad that I've got 144 friends on X-fire that I've talked to at some point and most of them I will now have no way to contact or speak to again.

If anyone wants to add me I'm on Origin (glynh92)for the new battlefront and I accept a few friend requests on Steam (gdh92/glynh in game)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I wish we could have had more notice--there are a lot of people I will likely lose contact with.

I would like to see the community decide as a whole where we will be relocating, rather than everyone going to this-or-that IM program.

*Plays world's smallest violin*
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Im going to miss xfire, reunited with alot of people on there.  :'(

Notification from Xfire (in case you didn't receive it):

Dear Xfire users - It is with sadness that we must announce that the Xfire Social services will be shutdown on Friday (June 12th). Please visit social.xfire.com to download your video/screenshot data. We apologize for the short notice - Xfire Community Team

I was wondering when the date would be!

anyone interested in a steam group? the bob clan have one but i think one for swbfgamers.com would be awesome!

Add me on steam you piece of hairy wookie