[ICW] Week 6

Started by Oven, August 20, 2012, 06:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 25, 2012, 11:24:58 AM #30 Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 12:27:07 PM by ✫Şђã·Żäм✫
YAK won at Mustafar today. Great game, FC.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

My only complaint is that several FC members were trying to get around the no cursing rule by mispelling the words.  :slap:
They were warned by Epifire, and they argued that the words they were saying weren't in objection to the rules.

I won't give examples. But, if you need screenshots I have them.

Battle was an 8v8. YAK had 1 too many. Also epifire should have stayed in place and not been killed so many times.

Quote from: Joseph on August 25, 2012, 11:28:09 AM
Battle was an 8v8. YAK had 1 too many. Also epifire should have stayed in place and not been killed so many times.

Yeah I am sorry about that. First time admining so I was not used to all the regulations yet.

Trying to get the team overdraw sorted out right now.
photobucket limit image removed

GG vs FC
http://www.xfire.com/profile/wisefrozenthunder/screenshots/?view#125140801

There were 9 on each side, one of the FC guys didn't do anything though. No one knows who 212 Public Enemy is, and his joining sent YAK over the allowed 8 total as well as over the 3 YAK/2 212 ratio.
I just can't seem to stay away...

August 25, 2012, 11:35:07 AM #34 Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 11:38:55 AM by Joseph
Quote from: Epifire on August 25, 2012, 11:31:54 AM
Yeah I am sorry about that. First time admining so I was not used to all the regulations yet.

Trying to get the team overdraw sorted out right now.

it's been noted just let oven handle it later. you're doing fine for your first time just ask the reps who post here a lot (shazam rage comfrost) if you have any questions

darman should not have been there, however he was just spectating and not playing as evidenced by the final ss

FC won at Dantooine. Good game, FC.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

No complaints.

Quote from: Joseph on August 25, 2012, 11:35:07 AM
darman should not have been there, however he was just spectating and not playing as evidenced by the final ss
He may not have any kills, but how can we be sure that he wasn't using freecam and spying on us?

Quote from: [YAK]ComFrost on August 25, 2012, 11:33:03 AM
No one knows who 212 Public Enemy is, and his joining sent YAK over the allowed 8 total as well as over the 3 YAK/2 212 ratio.
Public Enemy is apparently a legit 212 member who was misinformed about needing to join the battle.

Okay, let's see what's happened thus far today!  Accompanying video will be up shortly.

FC vs. 212 on Tranquan:
FC won, 1-0.
http://www.xfire.com/communities/perfectlittleangels/?view#125142019

FC vs. YAK on Dantooine:
FC won, 1-0
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/125142751-4.jpg
(Players: http://www.xfire.com/communities/perfectlittleangels/?view#125142764)

FC vs. 212 on Bespins:
Just about everything that could go wrong did go wrong. There was imbalanced team numbers, there was flaming, there were even two girls making out. Okay, that last thing wouldn't be wrong and didn't happen, but these matches were just... bad.  I don't know if there is a way to describe these matches without borrowing the words of .

Quote from: [YAK]ComFrost on August 25, 2012, 02:38:31 PM
He may not have any kills, but how can we be sure that he wasn't using freecam and spying on us?
Public Enemy is apparently a legit 212 member who was misinformed about needing to join the battle.
For one, I aksed permission first. 2, I was freecaming, watching my team, just like Epifire said was alright. 3, Epifire is WITNESS to 212 stating that (212) Public Enemy was not in 212 and accused us of putting in a spy under that name. Arrow told Black Scorpion in a later battle that he had recruited Public Enemy that day or the previous day. The point is, Mustafar needs to be re-matched tomorrow. Epifire can attest to 212 claiming to have no ties with (212)Public Enemy, and we have screenshots of him being in later battles that day. It was 9-8, and should be thrown and rematched,  or given to FC.

August 25, 2012, 03:33:34 PM #39 Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 03:38:40 PM by {212}Mart
Free caming? And telling your team where we were?  ::) Public Enemy is a liget 212 member, Arrow confirmed it. Sorry about the battle today, he was misinformed. Oven made it a rule that rematches had to be held right after the main battle.

Its spelled LEGIT* and why would I need to tell my team where you are? This is pathetic. The map is so small; you turn a corner and someone is there so whats the point in giving your positions. I was purely there to watch, as innocently as the word can be used. And stop BSing, all of 212 and Yak were claiming FC sent "Public Enemy" in to make you lose. Epifire will attest and be witness to that. Give it up.

Yak lost tatooine 80 to 0 .Only thing Fc had a shot off before go and killed Rep Frost.I know because i was standing right next to him and i almost hit me.Congrats FC :cheers:
I'm not multi-clanning I just have lots of affiliates.

Lol Darman, i was kidding about FC sending someone Public enemy to 212, trololol, take a joke  :td:

August 25, 2012, 04:36:59 PM #43 Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 04:39:09 PM by Jamman
I haven't talked to Epifire, but it sounds like 212 had miscommunication inside the clan. Leaders recruiting members without updating their clan website or informing others about the new recruit. If arrow confirmed to Epifire he had no clue who " PUBLIC ENEMY" was, then that's something, but otherwise, I don't know. I personally will back up the claim that re-matches must be done directly after the battle.

For future matches, I think its best that "spectating" by players other than admins should not be allowed.

Sorry for not making the matches today, I was visiting usfsp, and I might not be able to be on tomorrow, going to usf for a while to look around, and next weekend as well, I might be going to ucf. Sorry about short notice.

Darman, I take back what I said about freecamming, you're right that on Mustafar it makes no sense. I don't think that spectators should be allowed in future battles.

Based on the rule that rematches must take place immediately, I would assume that YAK will have to forfeit Mustafar to FC, unless a rematch is ok with Oven and FC.

On Tatooine, FC won both matches. My only problems were that Merc Phil <3 LinKin ParK attempted to snipe me before the countdown was finished, and that there were more FC than YAK on Jabba's, even though YAK was defending. I would either like a rematch of Jabba's or for FC to forfeit Tatooine based on the latter problem.
Mos Eisley: http://www.xfire.com/profile/wisefrozenthunder/screenshots/?view#125145820
Jabba's Palace: http://www.xfire.com/profile/wisefrozenthunder/screenshots/?view#125145824