[ICW] Week 6

Started by Oven, August 20, 2012, 06:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: JohnisofLU on August 21, 2012, 01:37:15 PM
so are there awards for first second and third and all the clan members for the top three get one because that would be awsome.
Yeah, that would be cool. But, I don't think it will happen.

Quote from: Buckler
we will have ICW awards, but maybe just for the winning team since it seems to be a winner take all type of tournament.
I hope there are 1st through 3rd awards, but I doubt it will happen.  :confused:

Quote from: ✫Şђã·Żäм✫ on August 21, 2012, 02:30:03 PM
Yeah, that would be cool. But, I don't think it will happen.
I hope there are 1st through 3rd awards, but I doubt it will happen.  :confused:
A thing to keep in mind is that the amount of members who are in the tournament. For the first three place clans that could add up to a lot of people. And Buckler is a busy person finding all the members for the the first three place clans could take a while and then he has to go through and award each of them with the correct award.

August 21, 2012, 02:55:15 PM #17 Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 02:56:50 PM by ✫Şђã·Żäм✫
Quote from: SleepKiller on August 21, 2012, 02:46:15 PM
A thing to keep in mind is that the amount of members who are in the tournament. For the first three place clans that could add up to a lot of people. And Buckler is a busy person finding all the members for the the first three place clans could take a while and then he has to go through and award each of them with the correct award.
Yeah, but when you think about it, YAK is the only clan that's going to be hard to give awards out to.

If I provided a members list (it would only consist of the ones that actually participated) could we possibly do that? I could give Buckler the members usernames on this site. To me, it's way worth the effort to go about finding them all, since we all worked hard for this.

I hope we can at least consider this.

It is a good idea to make a list of participants.

We will have to think about what to do with it, but at the very least we can have a post honoring all the participants.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Well tbh I think that not enough clan participated to have a awards or I don't remember I think there was 6? Well I guess it would be okay :p I want one  8)
>>>----Arrow------>
Say little when you lose, less when you win. :)

Quote from: JohnisofLU on August 21, 2012, 01:37:15 PM
so are there awards for first second and third and all the clan members for the top three get one because that would be awsome.
Maybe just a thread for ICW hall of fame notable participants or something would be much easier than trying to use the award system.

August 21, 2012, 04:56:44 PM #21 Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 06:25:54 PM by Phobos
So to clarify, is this the correct/complete battle schedule for week 6?

FC vs. YAK
Map: Mustafar
Date/Time: Saturday August 25th, 2PM EST
FC is Droids

FC vs. 212
Map: Tranquaan - Tech Center
Date/Time: Saturday August 25th, 3PM EST
FC is Rebels

FC vs. YAK
Map: Dantooine
Date/Time: Saturday August 25th, 4PM EST
FC is Rebels

FC vs. 212
Map: Bespin - Cloud City then Platforms
Date/Time: Saturday August 25th, 5PM EST
FC is Rebels

FC vs. YAK
Map: Tatooine - Mos Eisley then Jabba
Date/Time: Saturday August 25th, 7PM EST
FC is Rebels

FC vs. 212
Map: Hoth - Echo Base then Ice Caves
Date/Time: Sunday August 26th, 2PM EST
FC is Rebels

Quote from: JohnisofLU on August 21, 2012, 06:48:34 AM
I think it should go for two more weeks and any remaining clan wins and it shows that the remaining clan are equal in battle.

lol

Can 212 change the sides and era in tranqaan to gcw/ empire

Quote from: {212} Nixo on August 22, 2012, 01:14:42 PM
Can 212 change the sides and era in tranqaan to gcw/ empire
I guess it's Oven's call but we have made plans for CIS its ok with FC though if you want to change it to GCW/EMP just make sure thats the choice 212 wants for certain so theres not alot of confusion.

Yea this would be our final decision to use empire

Quote from: Phobos on August 21, 2012, 04:56:44 PM
So to clarify, is this the correct/complete battle schedule for week 6?

FC vs. YAK
Map: Mustafar
Date/Time: Saturday August 25th, 2PM EST
FC is Droids

FC vs. 212
Map: Tranquaan - Tech Center
Date/Time: Saturday August 25th, 3PM EST
FC is Droids

FC vs. YAK
Map: Dantooine
Date/Time: Saturday August 25th, 4PM EST
FC is Rebels

FC vs. 212
Map: Bespin - Cloud City then Platforms
Date/Time: Saturday August 25th, 5PM EST
FC is Rebels

FC vs. YAK
Map: Tatooine - Mos Eisley then Jabba
Date/Time: Saturday August 25th, 7PM EST
FC is Rebels

FC vs. 212
Map: Hoth - Echo Base then Ice Caves
Date/Time: Sunday August 26th, 2PM EST
FC is Rebels

I have set up the Saturday servers according to this schedule.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Thanks for always setting up servers, Led :cheers:

Quote from: Buckler on August 24, 2012, 04:31:50 PM
I have set up the Saturday servers according to this schedule.
Thanks again for hosting the servers Led. I updated the post so that it says FC is rebels since 212 decided to be empire instead of clones on tech center map.

Sorry.

Calendar

Epifire is off tomorrow so he should make some battles; I am unavailable; and the other admins I have not spoken to yet.